15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Olive
  20. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  27. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  28. Full Sex Available: No
  29. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  30. Kissing Available: Unsure
  31. Blowjob: No
  32. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  33. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  34. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  35. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - March 2012 -Arianna

Saw this chick a few weeks ago,

in the line up it was her and jacinta that stood out to me. Chose Arianna as she seemed fun, had a little small talk and asked what kind of massage i was after (from experience that means raunchy would be on the menu ue - unfortunately for me i didnt ask for that and just went agead with whatever she chose.

Shes pretty hot has natural DD's and has that sex look in her eyes.

Now shes a qualified masseuse, so i found my self receiving one hell of a much needed firm massage, i only saw her for half an hour to which she said id need longer with my tight shoulders, (really? Is that all shed be doing if i was there for an hour?)

massage was good, she did some teasing while. My face was still down.. Time to. Flip over and damn shes sexy.. Started her tug which went on for a bit then it was like she hit a raunch button (as well time was running out lol) put herlegs around my shoulders, pussy right there in my face and kept rubbing away till the finale. She did allow a bit of light pussy touching, but didnt generally provide many chances go do so till the end (it was half hour anyway

her conversation was good, mine not so good which such a hottie with oil on her tits lol

Would i see her again? If i wanted a good massage and a happy ending. She does the trick. But i didnt quite have that connection with her that ive had with others, but as always ymmv, overal a 7/10 experience.

• Thanks 9

Guys, Arianna is HOT - you may also know her as Brooklyn from Bliss..... Long dark hair, curves (all natural) in the right places, and a landing strip for attention. She is a qualifyied masseuse, so those knots and aches get a real workout, but don't rush her with 30 mins - an hour or two is a real pleasure!!! If you can reach her feet and know what you are doing (i.e. massage wise) you will be rewarded with some groans of pleasure - and a tip is always welcomed for some extra enjoyment.... Treat her with the respect she deserves and you will be well rewarded - and that includes respecting the normal limits - this is r'n't after all....

Guys, Arianna is HOT - you may also know her as Brooklyn from Bliss..... Long dark hair, curves (all natural) in the right places, and a landing strip for attention. She is a qualifyied masseuse, so those knots and aches get a real workout, but don't rush her with 30 mins - an hour or two is a real pleasure!!! If you can reach her feet and know what you are doing (i.e. massage wise) you will be rewarded with some groans of pleasure - and a tip is always welcomed for some extra enjoyment.... Treat her with the respect she deserves and you will be well rewarded - and that includes respecting the normal limits - this is r'n't after all....

@Philbi

Do you work for Bodyrotic?