Sign in to follow this  
Mortein

Olivia Sinns - General Discussion Thread

Mortein
Posted (edited)

Olivia Sinns, Perth :: 0401 902 797

Email | Website | 0401 902 797

Now that she has a Twitter account and shows her face, I'm trying to recall where I've seen her. Looks familiar.  ?

https://twitter.com/OliviaSinns

Edited by AndyJ
Turned into Olivia's GDT

Moses
On 16/03/2020 at 11:15 AM, Mortein said:

I'm trying to recall where I've seen her. Looks familiar.  ?

Danielle from Ivy’s? 

Mortein
8 minutes ago, Moses said:

Danielle from Ivy’s? 

You sure? I don't believe I've met Danielle at Ivy's.

Moses
11 minutes ago, Mortein said:

You sure? I don't believe I've met Danielle at Ivy's.

Dunno, me neither, body looks same though.

Moses

Ok so a new found respect with Olivia

https://mobile.twitter.com/OliviaSinns/with_replies 

I hope other working girls are in the same mindset with her decision & fore planning 

MrQuickieWA
16 hours ago, Moses said:

Ok so a new found respect with Olivia

https://mobile.twitter.com/OliviaSinns/with_replies 

I hope other working girls are in the same mindset with her decision & fore planning 

Videos of creampie?

• Thanks 1

Немецкий

Seen Olivia twice this year around Jan/Feb. If I remember correctly, the rate was ~ $300 (maybe 350?) for 30 mins back then.

She was great both times. Very enthusiastic. BBBJ included first visit. BBBJ+CIM/F on my second visit. If I finished early, she would try to get a second round out.

My only complaint is her choice of busy hotels with carded floor/elevator access. Its uncomfortable to wait around the elevator and have her greet you in a sexy tight dress (during the day) in front of the hotel staff and other guests.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

AndyJ
20 minutes ago, smallluke said:

Seen Olivia twice this year around Jan/Feb. If I remember correctly, the rate was ~ $300 (maybe 350?) for 30 mins back then.

She was great both times. Very enthusiastic. BBBJ included first visit. BBBJ+CIM/F on my second visit. If I finished early, she would try to get a second round out.

My only complaint is her choice of busy hotels with carded floor/elevator access. Its uncomfortable to wait around the elevator and have her greet you in a sexy tight dress (during the day) in front of the hotel staff and other guests.

Thanks for the info Smallluke. It would be great if you were able to post a review. Basically what you've posted here plus the review template (maybe just fleshed out a bit more), but at this moment we really could do with every review we could get.

• Like 2

Surfshirt

Very generous with her content on twitter, so you should know what you're getting yourself into.  Onlyfans is also reasonably priced and seems to contain some hardcore content, so can assess her skills :)

AndyJ

I've split these posts from this other topic, as we needed to create an official GDT for Olivia, and that thread had turned into many other subjects. So, I've rescued those posts most on topic and locked that other thread now.

Please continue discussing about Olivia here. Thanks.

markhh1908

Looks a beautiful young woman. Must see in person soon

dvient
On 19/03/2020 at 9:12 PM, Moses said:

Danielle from Ivy’s? 

100% not Danielle from Ivy’s........I’ve seen Danielle a couple of times at Ivy’s/Foxy earlier in the year and this isn’t her.

Sorry I never got round to doing a review but it’s been awhile and the memory is a bit hazy.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this