Jump to content

Olivia Sinns - General Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

Olivia Sinns, Perth :: 0401 902 797

Email | Website | 0401 902 797

_________________________________________

 

Now that she has a Twitter account and shows her face, I'm trying to recall where I've seen her. Looks familiar.  ▪️

https://twitter.com/OliviaSinns

Edited by AndyJ
Turned into Olivia's GDT
Link to comment

Seen Olivia twice this year around Jan/Feb. If I remember correctly, the rate was ~ $300 (maybe 350?) for 30 mins back then.

She was great both times. Very enthusiastic. BBBJ included first visit. BBBJ+CIM/F on my second visit. If I finished early, she would try to get a second round out.

My only complaint is her choice of busy hotels with carded floor/elevator access. Its uncomfortable to wait around the elevator and have her greet you in a sexy tight dress (during the day) in front of the hotel staff and other guests.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, smallluke said:

Seen Olivia twice this year around Jan/Feb. If I remember correctly, the rate was ~ $300 (maybe 350?) for 30 mins back then.

She was great both times. Very enthusiastic. BBBJ included first visit. BBBJ+CIM/F on my second visit. If I finished early, she would try to get a second round out.

My only complaint is her choice of busy hotels with carded floor/elevator access. Its uncomfortable to wait around the elevator and have her greet you in a sexy tight dress (during the day) in front of the hotel staff and other guests.

 

 

Thanks for the info Smallluke. It would be great if you were able to post a review. Basically what you've posted here plus the review template (maybe just fleshed out a bit more), but at this moment we really could do with every review we could get.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Very generous with her content on twitter, so you should know what you're getting yourself into.  Onlyfans is also reasonably priced and seems to contain some hardcore content, so can assess her skills :)

 

Link to comment

I've split these posts from this other topic, as we needed to create an official GDT for Olivia, and that thread had turned into many other subjects. So, I've rescued those posts most on topic and locked that other thread now.

 

Please continue discussing about Olivia here. Thanks.

Link to comment
On 19/03/2020 at 9:12 PM, Moses said:

Danielle from Ivy’s? 

100% not Danielle from Ivy’s........I’ve seen Danielle a couple of times at Ivy’s/Foxy earlier in the year and this isn’t her.

 

Sorry I never got round to doing a review but it’s been awhile and the memory is a bit hazy.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Hudson said:

Noticed today shes back on seeking arrangement looking for a sugar daddy 

Well that sounds like a lot of fun . Wonder if she’s keen to relocate to Sydney .

Link to comment
14 hours ago, amos said:

Well that sounds like a lot of fun . Wonder if she’s keen to relocate to Sydney .

 

Or melbourne ? She's one to bang for sure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Uneeda said:

 

Or melbourne ? She's one to bang for sure.

Yes I was going to Perth next month and was hoping to see her. But of course that’s not happening now 

Link to comment

Any one had made the appointment with Olivia Simms recently, I try to book book with her two times, and no reply from her. Whether she is too popular in Perth. Thanks 

Link to comment

how do we all feel about her upcoming implants?

i get it, a girl can do whatever she wants. just going to miss those naturals though. small breasts are my number one factor for choosing a WL. 

Link to comment
On 02/09/2021 at 2:04 PM, Hudson said:

Noticed today shes back on seeking arrangement looking for a sugar daddy 

 

No clients

13 minutes ago, segr said:

how do we all feel about her upcoming implants?

i get it, a girl can do whatever she wants. just going to miss those naturals though. small breasts are my number one factor for choosing a WL. 

 

Yeh I've noticed her ads on SB, however her small boobs has always been a turn off. So if her new boobs look the goods then maybe I will see her

Link to comment
On 7/1/22 at 12:18 PM, kasey said:

Yeh I've noticed her ads on SB, however her small boobs has always been a turn off. So if her new boobs look the goods then maybe I will see her

well based on her twitter, looks like in march you’ll be a happy man.

different coconuts for different nuts I suppose ;)

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...