19. Kissing Available: Unsure
  20. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  22. Overall Looks: Model material
  23. Overall Personality: Fun
  24. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Dream Girl 130 - November 2019 - Alice

What a dime piece. 

I booked with her based on a blonde Eurasian for a Thursday session. The place is located in a bad spot and is easy to miss. 

The reception just want you to be direct and get in and out. If you come in expecting a banter and relaxed mood you're in the wrong place. I see alot of bad reviews based on the staff but I find places like this expect you to be direct and no bullshitting around.

No other clients so I think I got the main room with the spa. Showered while waiting then as I stepped out a dark haired cutie walks in. I told her I was expecting a blonde and she said she dyed it back. 

She was a 9 out of 10 for me. It threw me off how good looking she was. First 15 we were chatting about random stuff then I realised I was wasting time. Asked her to take off her clothes and do I regret not asking earlier. Cute little bubble butt with an awesome tanned athletic body. Big ticks.

I asked if I could massage her and she was up for it so I gave her a medium strength massage for 10 while copping a feel.

Then I said I'm ready and she got to work. Started slow and did that awesome move of going along your back down your ass, taint, balls, shift and head. She knew her stuff. Decided I'd ask for extras, if I remember only cbj and Spanish was available and she insinuated it would be the next session, which some girls prefer. Asked if she did prostate and she confirmed. Thought fuck why not. She then slipped on a glove haha.

Went reverse cowgirl while jerking and ass play. Now gentlemen, when I tell you the image of that ass bouncing in front of my head will stay with me for a few years, you best believe it. After 15 minutes of this i couldn't last any longer and let her know, she bounced up and down while moaning loudly. What a ride. 

Cleaned up and a bit more of a massage then talked for another 10 and had showers. Watching her shower was a massive turn on and I was hoping to start making her my regular girl but two weeks later when I finally got to book again the old line 'she's on holidays' and I knew it was over. One of my big regrets in the punt was missing out on this one and I've daydreamed a few times of her coming back due to covid (greedy and a dick move I know).

I've seen Rita there (with another girl who was there in body and that's it) who would be on the same level of experience without the bolt ons and less convo. 

10/10 rocked me like a hurricane. If she went private I'd be dropping a almost a G for FS

• Thanks 1
On 20/05/2020 at 5:04 PM, syxxx96 said:

I've seen Rita there (with another girl who was there in body and that's it) who would be on the same level of experience without the bolt ons and less convo. 

10/10 rocked me like a hurricane. If she went private I'd be dropping a almost a G for FS

Have you ever managed to get FS with Rita? That's my Everest at the moment! 

On 27/08/2020 at 4:02 AM, chrisbear said:

Have you ever managed to get FS with Rita? That's my Everest at the moment! 

I think she'd really have to like you for that. Doesn't strike me as one to FS

• Thanks 1