14. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): New Zealand
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  25. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  27. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  29. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  30. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  31. Overall Personality: Fun
  32. Overall Performance: Great service

Club 741 - March 2012 - Porcia

DeletedAccount

I arrived here on a Thursday night, after not selecting anyone in TMC or Westside.

Nice selection available here, around five ladies introed themselves. I picked Porcia (unsure of spelling). I liked her long hair and her body type which looked cuddly :)

I asked about performing a 69, and was told that was part of a deluxe service for an extra fifty.

Well, not wanting to walk out and go elsewhere, I decided to part ways with some cash and book for thirty minutes.

The rooms are nice in this place, I have been here a few times now and the rooms are clean, nice and presentable. After a quick chat, I jump in the shower and wash off and scrub bits. On coming out of the shower, she helps with drying me with a towel. Nice.

We get on the bed with a bit of light kissing, where she asks me what I was after. When I reminded her that I was after a 69, she jumped off the bed and showered herself.

After a quick wash and dry, she was back on the bed. She stood up on the bed over me, giving a nice view from below. She mounted my face and then proceeded to perform oral with a condom on me, while I went to town on her. After a few minutes, I was on the verge, and she felt like she was also on the verge, with her bucking and shuddering on top of me. I helped her off me, and finished up with missionary, where after a bit, I was done, and felt her shuddering in my arms. We layed there panting, and snuggling in each others arms, and had a bit of small talk.

She recently moved over here from New Zealand, and is currently staying at accomodation provided by Club 741. She either stays there (which is boring) or with a friend in a nearby suburb. I did struggle a bit to understand her NZ accent, but we did end up talking about cars, where her favourite is Porsche. (which is where her nickname comes from)

Then, she decided to get up and lead me to the shower, which is odd as I didn't think I heard any buzzer. After getting out of the shower, the buzzer did go off, so I felt I was short-changed about five minutes, which I thought was unfair.

All in all, she was a great girl, and had a good time. However, the deluxe service, the shortened service, and the no real 'click' or 'connection' means that I won't be seeking her out again.

• Thanks 5

Porcia would be the ancient roman variant, the English spelling is Portia. The actual meaning is 'pig'. So rather an unfortunate choice of name for a WL.

But looks liked she is named after the car Porsche so all good :lol:

However, the deluxe service, the shortened service, and the no real 'click' or 'connection' means that I won't be seeking her out again.

Just wondering why you would rate that "great service". Sounds like poor service to me, especially a few minutes of DATY for $50.

Thanks HT....you really lost me at the start of your review with the "Deluxe service" ...sounds like Porcia's not for me.

Cheers