9. Session Time: Evening
  10. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  11. Hair Colour: Black
  12. Hair Length: Long
  13. Eyes Colour: Grey
  14. Skin Colour: Pale
  15. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  16. Body Shape: Slim
  17. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  18. Blowjob: Unsure
  19. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  20. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  21. Overall Personality: Lovely
  22. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic – March 2012 – Max

Max Boardroom

Man, the questions you have to answer (and I only mean the mandatory ones) just to get a review going. Sheesh. How can you slot a person into one of a range of 6 or so personality types? What if she's wonderfully cool but no way "cold", if she's intellectual stimulating but nothing like "bossy", if she's challenging but not "outgoing" ...?

Okay, multiple choice is easy in its way, but I dunno.

Anyways, I was faced with a fabulous choice as always at the Parramatta Road paradise place, and this time I plumped for the slim and vampish Max. All legs and heels, not a wasted ounce of flesh on her and with long black hair sometimes hiding a pretty and sensitive face, Max stood out in the intros. To be honest, I was actually a bit nervous as I followed her to the room. It's been a long time since I was intimidated, but Max's youth and vitality, her burlesque-without-being-plump image, her carnivalesque demeanour, but most of all her great sense of presence definitely got to me. I was worried I'd say something stupid. Most unusual for me. I basically don't care, normally.

The shower was hot, the towel fresh and when Max came back in, we got going. I do like conversation, and we talked about stuff, what I did, what she did, all the rest. Soon, I was on my back and Max was above and astride me, in my favourite RnT position, and she began to work her body against mine. As I've said, she's slim with pert young breasts and a tight butt, so I could feel her physicality firm against me. She changed possie and lay between my legs, sliding up towards my face, pressing little Tommy Gunn and his twin pocket hand grenades close to me. Fuck, I love the pressure. Probably I'm deeply sick, but I'll live with it.

Jumping off, Max stood on one side and got to work on that rusty old Lee Enfield. The stalwart Tommy held out as long as he could, he's a trooper that one, and it took a tickle from the master to trigger him, but shoot he did. All the while Max was being gorgeous and helping me out and letting my fingers do the marching over her skin.

There was still some time and, troubled fellow that I am, I asked Max what she really thought of the industry. I am fascinated, I admit, and was intrigued by her responses. Well, my concerns might be the subject of another ramble. Suffice to say, I had a great time with a lovely carnivale girl.

I exchanged 140 ration coupons for my half hour with Max plus a handful for stolen kisses.

• Thanks 9

Great review Mac, and a good read. Just love 'carnivalesque demeanour' and 'burlesque-without-being-pump' - excellent word pictures.

Nice review, Freddy.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this but was your handle derived from Freddie Mac, one of the 2 largest housing lenders in the US - the other being Fanny Mae - both of which started the ball rolling towards the mess that is now known as the GFC? Are you implying that you therefore spend what most people put aside for their mortgage on punting? I'm guessing that this is just me and my warped sense of joining dots that aren't there.

Well done Freddy Mac!

The phrase "pert young breasts and a tight butt" is just not uttered nearly enough these days! :wub:

Well done Max for assisting with Dad's Army! ;)

Thank you all for comments.

Lol @Dad's Army ... yes, Charlie, I watched all those years ago (I was very young). If I was in Dad's Army, I'd like to have the cynicism of Uncle Arthur, the wisdom of Cpt Mainwaring, the youth but not the naivety of Cpl Pike ... and the sleazy weasel silk stocking ways of that air raid warden guy. Bet he was a big punter.

Let's just say, LC, my signature on another site for a while was "Fanny Mae but Freddie Mac". I don't know if anyone got it, but reckon you will. No, I'm not a big spender. I'm a half-hour guy who knows his limits. But I do enjoy a flutter, I have to admit. Not mortgage-sized though. Heaven forbid.

thanks - a great review and Max sounds tempting - vampy ... burlesque ... A bit of an emo maybe? Did you notice if she has any piercings or were you too distracted?

Good use of the body makes R&T fantastic, particularly if she has a good hj technique on top

If I remember correctly, the silky stocking vendor with the 'fag' ever-present in his mouth was one of the brigade, not the air warden. He was more of a buffoon. Oh they were both punters i'd imagine

Gee, KC, you're right. The air raid guy was boring and rather stupid. The spiv guy, that's the one I mean. I want to be like him (not). He he. Silk stockings. Ladies do anything for them.

Max was gorgeous. Young and pretty, maybe not as much experience as older girls, probably. But great image. Long black black hair. Long legs and arms with some fabulous professionally done ink. Def belly button piercing, I don't think nipples, pretty sure. As for downstairs, she had a very neat landing strip that meant I didn't see directly. It was really her demeanor that charmed me ... more Gothic than Emo ... but either way she had a cool way about her that I found captivating. Like I said, I'm usually not shy or tripping over my words, but the girl had presence. And she's smart too.

Good luck and thanks for the comments.

There's a max fitting that description who visits melbourne from time to time. I saw this person at Pickwood lodge but had just come out of a booking. I wonder if it's the same one.

Max is the bomb.

Saw her over the weekend and I have to say Freddy, that your choice of words in this review is simply outstanding.