12. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): New Zealand
  13. Hair Colour: Blond
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Blue
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Slim
  19. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: One or two
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Unsure
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  34. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  35. Overall Personality: Lovely
  36. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - March 2020 - Summer

Saw Summer for my first Bodyrotic experience. Had been keen to see Elaina but she was booked for the time I wanted. The receptionist suggested Summer and I was booked in (preference was blonde and enhanced). 

Arrived and met Summer who was beautiful. Followed her upstairs (great view of legs and ass in stockings and heels). I was offered shower whilst she went downstairs. 

on her return, she proceeded to give an excellent body rub with body slides and reading through the hole. Next minute she was under the table and stroking and teasing my balls when I had to get her to stop otherwise it would be over too soon! 

she continued to massage on top then asked me to roll over. Watching her lather herself in oil and begin body slides was an amazing sight. The whole time teasing and stroking my cock. I asked about touching and it was allowed for $20 but didn’t partake this time. She sat on my stomach reverse cowgirl and began stroking and it was at this point I had no choice but to let myself go. The sight of her perfectly shaven pussy and tight ass sent me over the edge.

I still had 15 minutes to go, so she rubbed me down with warm towels and gave me a more therapeutic massage to finish off, before showering together and saying our goodbyes. 

would visit again! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Summer is fantastic - a beautiful lady in every respect. I absolutely love catching up with her. She takes great pride in her work. 

There used to be a lady named summer back in the fivedock days who was the ultimate she was tall blond and enhanced and to walk behind her to room was just pure sex. I only wish this is the same but I think that that summer would 40 plus now so still dreaming but if this summer is as good as you say I will have to try. Are they taking any extra precautions fro covid19

I read previously on this site that the Summer you are referring to actually sadly passed away some time ago.

I called in today to see Summer. Had a yarn with Lauren, one of the receptionists, who said there was a nice, positive buzz now that everyone is back and earning once again. I took a few boxes of chocolates for the girls to share. Unfortunately I couldn’t find any Cadbury Roses on discount, so they got upgraded chocolates. 

And then, it was time to catch up with Summer once again. I’ve said many times how much I love seeing her. She’s beautiful, sexy and fun to be with. And she was wearing a teasing, extremely short masseuse dress instead of lingerie. She looks good in everything, and even better in nothing.  There was so much to talk about after four months away. The ending curled my toes, as usual. Bloody hell its good to be back again.

The COVID Safety plan wasn’t a problem. They already have my mobile number and name.   There’s lots of hand sanitiser around and a COVID safe plan mat at the entrance drawing your attention to the usual requirements. I really hope no one stuffs this up by presenting with symptoms. 

Anyway, here’s cheers to Summer. I wish I could take her home with me. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Yes amazing the difference a few chocolates can make to the massage service.

Many a time I have visited Belle Fleur on Parramatta Rd before arriving at BR and purchased some of their products.

• Like 1

I’ve driven past Belle Fleur many times and often wondered about the quality of their chocolates. I’ll have to drop in one day. I rather like Haigh or Koko Black.

3 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’ve driven past Belle Fleur many times and often wondered about the quality of their chocolates. I’ll have to drop in one day. I rather like Haigh or Koko Black.

But only for the very special girls . Can’t spoil them all.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, rtfan said:

Recent experience was similar.  DATY offered for $100.

Did you accept the offer?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PlayDohBalls said:

Did you accept the offer?

Indeed.  Was well received and enjoyed.   Did write a short review on another site.

32 minutes ago, amos said:

And what a treat it is😝

Would appreciate intel (via PM)  on others at BR who might offer daty.      Would love if Camilla offered - She's a super tease with her body in her sessions.

2 hours ago, rtfan said:

Would appreciate intel (via PM)  on others at BR who might offer daty.      Would love if Camilla offered - She's a super tease with her body in her sessions.

Many do and many don’t. It depends on the client etc. $100 at BR seems to be the standard price which is a bit much I think.

All you can do is ask. From my experience Camilla is a no and I have seen her twice but YMMV 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, rtfan said:

Indeed.  Was well received and enjoyed.   Did write a short review on another site.

With all respect, this just doesn’t sound like the Summer I know and love. I’ve been seeing her almost weekly for a very long time. Over all that period  there has never been any mention whatsoever of extras. Perhaps it’s just me as I’m no oil painting. 

There are some things I’m very sure about though. She’s beautiful, super sexy and bloody good at what she does.