18. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  19. Hair Colour: Black
  20. Hair Length: Long
  21. Eyes Colour: Brown
  22. Skin Colour: Olive
  23. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  24. Body Shape: Slim
  25. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  26. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  28. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  29. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  30. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  31. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  32. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  33. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  34. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  35. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  36. Overall Looks: Attractive
  37. Overall Personality: Lovely
  38. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Rose Castle - March 2020 - Jasmine

Although Jasmine isn't generally "my type" (I'm quite a bit of a sucker for caucasian girls, especially blonde ones), after reading all of the glowing reviews, I felt that I had to see her and see what all of this was about.  And gosh, I certainly wasn't disappointed.  All the reviews are right.  Jasmine is a really great girl, she's very easy to talk to, she has a fantastic body and she definitely knows how to use it to make anyone very happy.  Unlike most other parlour workers I've seen (ha! I sound like I've seen so many, I really haven't), she takes the effort to try to "figure you out" - what you like and what you want, and she tries to make it all happen.  I can definitely see why others have made her their regular - she's really great fun to be with.  I unfortunately ran out of time with her, and eventually got "the signal" that it was time for me to leave.

It'll certainly be a more difficult decision for me next time I go in - to see my regular, or to explore more with Jasmine...

• Thanks 8

Filipinas are very good in taking care of their sex partners, I have had several in my journey ▪️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 17/03/2020 at 10:01 AM, Danny Raj said:

Filipinas are very good in taking care of their sex partners, I have had several in my journey ▪️

I second that. Ive only had a few but I haven't ever walked out disappointed. Plus most have that exotic hotness about them.

@Dem glad you had fun. Try dipping your toe in the water with some more diversity. You may be pleasantly surprised.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, bobthebuilder1234 said:

I second that. Ive only had a few but I haven't ever walked out disappointed. Plus most have that exotic hotness about them.

@Dem glad you had fun. Try dipping your toe in the water with some more diversity. You may be pleasantly surprised.

I certainly have been trying different things in this newly discovered world, and learning more about what I like and what I don't like!  For instance I've discovered that for some reason I really don't like boobs bigger than a B or so cup?!?  I must be a strange one ▪️  And whatever Jasmine was doing "while she was down there" was just amazing - I want more of that!

• Like 2