23. Kissing Available: Unsure
  24. Blowjob: No
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  26. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  27. Overall Looks: Attractive
  28. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  29. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - February 2020 - Charlize

First time at bodyrotic and so went in, not really knowing what to expect. However Charlize seemed friendly from the available girls, was attractive and had a little bit of a therapeutic massage background so went for her.

Started off with a shower as she gathered some equipment then a little cheeky striptease before the massage began. It was a wonderful massage; her hands felt great running through my back and the body slides were amazing. There was the occasional edging throughout as she went through the different anatomical parts. It was quite relaxing and ultimately led to a spectacular finish as she sat on top and let you play with her breasts and her bottom. 

Wonderful experience. Highly recommend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Well done. Charlize is a lovely lady, and quite partial to a romp in the spa as well. Treat yourself to that next time. 

7 hours ago, ramukyrag said:

Does she provide any extras?

Ask her politely but FS not on offer.  

6 hours ago, Vitesse said:

Ask her politely but FS not on offer.  

"Excuse me, but would m'lady be so kind as to suckle upon my pintle whilst I dutifully refrain from pounding you."

Something like that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
On 09/03/2020 at 4:47 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

Well done. Charlize is a lovely lady, and quite partial to a romp in the spa as well. Treat yourself to that next time. 

I might try a spa with Charlize on your recommendation @PlayDohBalls  I’ve normally found time in the spa at BR a bit disappointing. 

On 14/03/2020 at 1:19 AM, xiclarence said:

I might try a spa with Charlize on your recommendation @PlayDohBalls  I’ve normally found time in the spa at BR a bit disappointing. 

Well you can dream of that for now. I hope they do the right thing and shut the place down for the safety of their girls and our boys here. 

39 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

Well you can dream of that for now. I hope they do the right thing and shut the place down for the safety of their girls and our boys here. 

They will have to comply with the Govt directives, so from midnight tomorrow there will be a long vacation.

On 14/03/2020 at 1:19 AM, xiclarence said:

With a looming close down, maybe sit yourself in a bubble bath at home and I’ll describe to you in detail via FaceTime what it’s like. Just a small charge though, which I’m sure you will find reasonable.

• Haha 2
On 25/03/2020 at 12:12 PM, PlayDohBalls said:

With a looming close down, maybe sit yourself in a bubble bath at home and I’ll describe to you in detail via FaceTime what it’s like. Just a small charge though, which I’m sure you will find reasonable.

Tempting, but I thik I will just put a little $$ aside each week and once the world is back to normal try out my own Big Bong Theory

• Haha 1