14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Black
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  26. Kissing Available: No
  27. Blowjob: No
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  29. Overall Looks: Pretty
  30. Overall Personality: Lovely
  31. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - February 2020 - Max

I made a booking with Max for 45mins on a whim because my regular was fully booked. Max is friendly, pretty, good to talk to and can give a decent massage.

This session was a bit of a reversal to what usually happens. Started off with a back massage as usual which was pretty good. But she quickly escalated to body slides, teasing through the milking hole and getting under the table where I got a nice view of her pussy as she stroked my cock. She flips me over and gets me to the edge a few times before getting me to cum.

All of this was well within the first half of the session. She continues the session with an extended massage with me on my back. This was surprisingly good, and I now that I was more relaxed, I was probably a bit more chatty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
On 01/03/2020 at 1:04 PM, lemur said:

I made a booking with Max for 45mins on a whim because my regular was fully booked. Max is friendly, pretty, good to talk to and can give a decent massage.

This session was a bit of a reversal to what usually happens. Started off with a back massage as usual which was pretty good. But she quickly escalated to body slides, teasing through the milking hole and getting under the table where I got a nice view of her pussy as she stroked my cock. She flips me over and gets me to the edge a few times before getting me to cum.

All of this was well within the first half of the session. She continues the session with an extended massage with me on my back. This was surprisingly good, and I now that I was more relaxed, I was probably a bit more chatty.

Love her body sliding 

A hot Korean jap 

1 hour ago, cbash said:

Was wondering what her mix was

she’s very sexy 

Pretty face nice big titties

• Like 2
On 01/03/2020 at 1:04 PM, lemur said:

shes got a beautiful face and a nice rack, big titties