13. Knowledge of English: Good
  14. Hair Colour: Dark
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Olive
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  25. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  27. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  29. Extras Charged: No, all included
  30. Overall Looks: Attractive
  31. Overall Personality: Lovely
  32. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Rose castle - February 2020 - Jasmine

bobthebuilder1234

This lovely young lady has been absolutely amazing. You know occasionally you find that chemistry or spark and you instantly hit it off with someone? Well, we get primal and covered in sweat to the point I Sometimes cannot carry on, it is that much of a workout. She occasionally needs to take over despite me being pretty fit. I need to be carried out of that place as I'm dangerously low on fluids but I'm absolutely spent and grinning from ear to ear.

No communication is necessary as we tear each other's clothes off and both seem to be able to read what each other wants as we move in synch. There is not much I haven't done with this hottie and some things that made even me blush.

She's always smiling and joking around. It's so refreshing to be around positive and genuinely happy people who seem just happy to be alive. She's managed to thaw this cold heart of mine. If it's my time to go then I'd be pleased if it was during the throes of passion with her.

I have nothing negative to say about any of the times ive met her except to say I hate leaving.

To avoid disappointment, the photos of her on the website are fake. She looks nothing like those photos and took hers down for reasons I won't get into.

She's a dark/very tanned slim build with long dark hair and blonde streaks and some perky and responsive b cups. She's very experienced for her age or simply very passionate as she knows how to fuck. When punting goes wrong as it often does I only need to remember sessions with her to keep things in perspective. Jasmine, please never change!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Thanks for the review Bobtb. I agree with you on Jasmine. I have seen her a few times and she definitely is a pleaser. Whilst IMO I wouldnt call her looks stunning or pretty, she certainly has a great body and knows how to move. Very passionate. 

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, bobthebuilder1234 said:

I need to be carried out of that place as I'm dangerously low on fluids but I'm absolutely spent and grinning from ear to ear.

Keep up the Hydralite.

• Haha 1