14. Knowledge of English: Regular
  15. Hair Colour: Dark
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  20. Body Shape: Curvy
  21. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  22. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  26. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  28. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Overall Looks: Attractive
  31. Overall Personality: Fake
  32. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Rose Castle - February 2020 - Love

bobthebuilder1234

What started off so well quickly deteriorated into a trainwreck of a service. Love, as she likes to be called does this as a side job and travels up from Melbourne occasionally. Melbourne, you can keep her. In fact, please fucking take her as a service to us in Brisbane. She's your problem again in a week or two. Believe me when I say there is no love lost.

As the ladies paraded in before me I was quickly drawn to Love's attractive face and lovely smile. She did also have some massiver knockers on her and some curves that looked tempting. This is however where the fun ends as she's not a girl of substance. Think of it as a girl who tries to get by on her looks alone.

I feel sorry for any other punters who either don't know any better or who get suckered in by her looks as she really does have a pretty face. It's such a shame about everything else.

She's bright, bubbly and talkative and then as time marched on it quickly dawned on me that this girl just doesn't shut up. Fuck me, I wouldn't mind if it was interesting conversation but it was all shallow bs. I don't think I've met a more self-absorbed wl or person for that matter. Wind her up and let her go talking about herself all day. Not interested in what I had to say and then quickly directs the conversation back to herself. Although it couldn't really be called a conversation as she was really the only on talking after a while. I'd given up and was imagining some other girl. She'd probably be happy talking all day about herself even if there was no one else in the room. I tried to kiss her a few times just to get some peace but she couldn't take the hint and went on yakking again.

What really grinds my gears is that I paid extra for dfk. Poof, up in smoke. Terrible kisser and didn't make the effort. Then fuck me, back to yakking about how she's bi and then educating me about the difference between being a lesbian and bi, then back to her ex boyfriend. I do not care......

Unfortunately it doesn't end there. Oh no, I wasn't going to get off that easily. She's also a time waster. She also spent 15-20 mins in the shower. The longest ive ever had to wait then more dicking around in the bathroom as I lay on the bed bored, contemplating who I'd fucked over in a previous life to deserve this. I later came to realise the reason for the long shower as she had a bit of a whiffy vag after the clothes came off and we finally got closer.

Are we at rock bottom? Now we are coz she's about as fake in the sack as they come. Way overdone with the dirty talk. She didn't even stop while we were supposed to be getting down to business and it was all over the top fake. I could've finished much faster for both of our sakes if she only shut the fuck up. The more crap that came out of her mouth the softer I got. It took all of my concentration just to drown out her voice and go to my mental happy place. She was more of a hindrance than a help.

A starfish in spades as the lazy cow just laid there as verbal diarrhea flowed out of her mouth. She wasn't keen on the kissing so I did it just to get her to be quiet. It took all my determination to finish despite her constant fake moans and talk about my hard dick on and on. If you really must do the fake moans then leave it to while I'm fucking you and not while you're sucking my dick. I somehow doubt your gspot is located halfway down your throat.

To my credit I managed to finish in spite of her efforts. I really do have to commend myself for hanging in there and getting there in the end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Thanks for the warning, haven't been to this place, much prefer Asian Star, what were the other girls like that you were shown?

• Thanks 1
On 23/02/2020 at 6:00 AM, Georgesmith257 said:

Thanks for the warning, haven't been to this place, much prefer Asian Star, what were the other girls like that you were shown?

It’s not the place it’s more just that particular girl. I’ve had other girls there who are amazing so I wouldn’t write the place off just because of that one bad apple. 

• Like 1
On 23/02/2020 at 8:15 AM, Brauny said:

You would expect a better service from a girl with that name, which is popular among South korean working gals.

Yeah I’ve seen that name used a lot. She told me she is Filipino but in actual fact she’s a Filipino-Latina mix.

19 hours ago, nev said:

I'll have to remember "Bì zuǐ" in Chinese if I go there. - Shut the fuck up in Chinese.

I’m not sure I’ve actually come across any Chinese girls working there yet which is a new experience for me. She’s a Filipino mix and fake fake fake. Definitely not my taste.

On 03/07/2020 at 1:18 PM, Kennedy1987 said:

Always a good read Bob, commiserations for the shit root. 

Thanks mate. Probably one of, if not the worst ive ever had although there are some real gems at that place.

11 hours ago, bobthebuilder1234 said:

Thanks mate. Probably one of, if not the worst ive ever had although there are some real gems at that place.

Hey Bob, besides Jasmine who else can you recommend.

50 minutes ago, linowy said:

Before the lockdown Kristal was pretty good. Don't know who is on there currently.

Thanks mate. I wish these places would keep up to date rosters, it can't be that hard, surely! 😀

• Like 1

@Vin Wall yeah kristal was ok and i think another girl, coffee was alright. I'm hoping to return some time this week if time permits.

• Thanks 1

@Dem I don't recall hearing the name. Is she a recent arrival?

Do you know who's working this week? I couldn't find any info from RC

8 hours ago, bobthebuilder1234 said:

@Vin Wall yeah kristal was ok and i think another girl, coffee was alright. I'm hoping to return some time this week if time permits.

8 hours ago, Dem said:

I've been with Jasmine and Rosie, and am a big fan of both. Anyone been with Asheline?

Ok thanks for the info Bob and Dem.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, bobthebuilder1234 said:

@Dem I don't recall hearing the name. Is she a recent arrival?

Do you know who's working this week? I couldn't find any info from RC

She started I think maybe 2-3 weeks before the lockdown?  She's still on their website, actually listed as one of their "top girls" so I'm assuming she's still there. I met her in an intro (pre lockdown) and thought she looked nice, but went with Jasmine based on recommendations from here (who proved to be pretty amazing!)

No idea who's on, I was hoping to see Rosie yesterday but ended up in hospital instead (hurt my hand). Can't wait to get back there once my hand heals. 

• Thanks 1