13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Curvy
  20. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  21. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  27. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  34. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  35. Overall Personality: Lovely
  36. Overall Performance: Fantastic time
BobBob808

Club 741 - February 2020 - Jasmine

BobBob808

Popped in to 741 on a Friday, intro'd 3 girls with another 4 more waiting to come say hi but i seen Jasmine and booked here as soon as she introd.

Paid for an hour plus an extra $50 for GFE and up to the room I went. Had a health check and a quick shower. 741 also allow an extra 5 minutes in your session for a shower which is a nice touch. Rooms here are very clean and are well set up with good music in the background.

Anyhow after the shower we got into some kissing which lead into more passionate kissing along with playing with her huge F cup boobs and DATY. Going down on her is a true gift! The way she moves and pushes your head into her pussy is amazing I was struggling for air almost the hole way through as she had one hand on the top of my head and her legs locked around the back of my head pushing me into her pussy whilst not allowing me a chance to breath. Once things got warmed up she gave me the best CBJ I've ever had which got me nice and hard, she jumped on top and the site alone of her riding me was a gift from the gods! Unfortunately I sometimes have issues with keeping it hard due to medication I have to take but she was completely cool with it.. didn't change positions as I didn't wanna the little fella to go soft on me. She rides like an absolute freak and puts her all into it! I've never experienced anything close to it! 

As the session goes on I end up going soft which is no fun for anyone but she was totally cool it, we chatted a little until the 5 min timer went off, I asked if I could try finish myself on her boobs which wasn't an issue. This for me is where it got amazing as she was sitting on the end of the bed and I was jacking off to her huge titts she would look up at me with a sexy look on her face, with them big eyes, cute round nose and whilst bitting her lip, that sent me into launch mode almost immediately. Mind you she has the greatest smile with the whitest teeth which is a huge turn on for me. 3 mins of jacking off and I unleashes a larger than average load on her huge titts.

All in all probably one of the best punts I've ever had. Her personality really makes her even more attractive. WIR: Hell yes probably make her my first regular.

Also if your not a weirdo like me and can keep it hard without an issue I'm sure the experience will be a lot more interesting.

Only down side is that when a girl offers GFE it should be bbbj as I've never had one of my girlfriends suck me with a dom on but this wasn't really an issue as her CBJ was better than most bbbjs that I've had!

Highly recommend. Treat her well boys she only works Friday and Sunday nights.

• Thanks 7

Charlie

Great review of sexually skilled courtesan.

Well done M8!

I am not a big boob man, but if you are then, - enjoy!

• Thanks 1

Iva B

Hats off to you dude 

• Thanks 1