Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Lucinda
  2. Session Month: January
  3. Session Year: 2020
  4. Type of Service: Stripper
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bellevue 5 star;
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 140 Bellevue parade Carlton nsw
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 95470999
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://www.bellevue5starretreat.com.au/
  9. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  11. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Weekday
  14. Session Time: Daytime
  15. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Black
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  21. Skin Colour: Olive
  22. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  23. Body Shape: Slim
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Unsure
  32. Blowjob: Unsure
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  35. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  36. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  37. Overall Looks: Attractive
  38. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  39. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bellevue 5 Star - January 2020 - Lucinda

Was in the Carlton area for other reasons that didn't work out which meant my plans for the whole day were not happening so as I tend to do when I get some free time I was thinking of having some naked fun

There are a few cheap options in the area but I was in the mood for something more upmarket not that I was looking that flash myself I hadn't shaved and was wearing my 2nd best now the lawn type gear

Was going to check the roster online but didn't find anywhere to pull over till I was just about there so went in without any plan but that changed pretty soon with Lucinda being the first to intro

I'd read he profile and knew she was an exotic dancer and she was wearing shin high stripper boots lacey black lingerie a full length sheer black gown and deep red lipstick she just looked like so many types of sexy all at once diva stripper/dominatrix/classical whore I'd already decided she was who I was going to see and nearly told her to tell the other girls not to bother but I didn't and that will probably turn out to be a costly mistake the 5 or 6 other girls were all really nice particularly a very elegant blonde and very exotic looking chocolate Brazilian so now I will have to go back several times

I was tempted to change my mind but stuck to my guns and was soon following a very fine arse to the room

As I stripped for a shower I told Lucinda I saw she was a stripper and nervously asked if I could get a bit of a show her answer was something like " hell yeah, love to"  then she added " I am a stripper so I gunna ask for a tip" 

Lucinda moved a chair around to make more space and got me to sit in the chair on the towel then began what may well be the world's best lap dance ever certainly the best I've had It was fantastic and delivered with enthusiasm, Lucinda really enjoyed it and I mean really enjoyed it she even commented " I bet you didn't expect me to get so wet did you " I'm not sure she enjoyed it as much as I did I don't know if there is anything as sexy as watching an attractive girl with a devilish grin stroking my cock kind of grinning with a sense of accomplishment that she has complet control of me, mind and body in the palm of her hand

I did manage to last until Lucinda gave me the nod time was running out so I ceased all resistance and sort of melted into a very happy ending.

To describe Lucinda as lovely doesn't seem right she is warm and friendly but she has a wickedness about her a wickedness that deviants like me are very glad she has

Hopefully I will see her again weather it's before or after I see some of the others I missed out on remains to be seen.

Just a bit of house keeping on the template even though there was tons of eye contact I can't for the life of me remember for sure what colour her eyes are and not 100% about the tattoos either . I picked slim for her body type but it's a very athletic slim really well toned particularly her legs and arse and she had her heels on the whole time so she had those really sexy lines.

Her profile on Bellevue's site has her bust as DD now they would know better than me I don't buy bra's but in man speak their B's and sure if I was building my own girl I'd stick bigger tits on but you don't really miss them when their not there

I was going to rate this as out of this world but left a bit of wiggle room in case next time is better but I'm writing this several days after and still enjoying it

• Thanks 4
On 30/01/2020 at 2:32 AM, Rae said:

I'd already decided she was who I was going to see and nearly told her to tell the other girls not to bother but I didn't and that will probably turn out to be a costly mistake

Poor cunt. The struggle is real.

• Like 1

Saw Lucinda again and had an even better time.

If this girl doesn't actually love her work she does a spectacular job of faking it.

And after a second look they are more C than B