18. Kissing Available: Unsure
  19. Blowjob: Unsure
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  21. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  22. Overall Personality: Fun
  23. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - January 2020 - Cat

In the pines

Had a fantastic massage with Cat at Bodyrotic last week.  She was very chatty and friendly, but when it came down to the business part of the session she was sensual and sexy.  Lots of mutual touching and by the end things got quite intimate. I didn't finger her or anything, but our faces were close and she seemed to be enjoying herself too.  I enjoy things like eye contact, verbal cues etc and Cat brought all that to the table and more.

She said she was heading back to Germany in the coming months so I'd see her while you can!

• Thanks 2

Is she busty? Her profile says “c” but her description says “d”. I like a good German girl. I wonder what happened to Katie. She was good fun. Great body and easy to chat with. 

• Like 1
On 17/02/2020 at 10:08 PM, Big daddy said:

Is she busty? Her profile says “c” but her description says “d”. I like a good German girl. I wonder what happened to Katie. She was good fun. Great body and easy to chat with. 

Katie is now at Bliss as Jasmin

After a great session with ex-Katie at Bliss last weekend, I thought I would keep the German theme going and spend some time with Cat at BR.  I Had a bit of time to kill before an appointment and so took a booking with Cat. Just a half-hour. She is very attractive and the massage was very sensual, with heaps of body sliding. However, she made it clear at the stat that touching and/or kissing her body would cost an additional $50 and as that was taking it to the realms of what you pay for FS at other places, I let that go through to the keeper. It meant Cat had to work a bit harder to get me over the line. As I said, it was not unpleasant, but there are plenty of girls at BR that allow a bit of touching etc in the standard price. 

5 hours ago, xiclarence said:

she made it clear at the stat that touching and/or kissing her body would cost an additional $50

I’m aware that touching is at the ladies discretion and I assume the additional cost you indicated was for genital touching. Non-genital touching has always been normal though and included in the session cost. It would be hard to lie there with your hands by your sides and still enjoy your time together. 

10 minutes ago, PlayDohBalls said:

I’m aware that touching is at the ladies discretion and I assume the additional cost you indicated was for genital touching. Non-genital touching has always been normal though and included in the session cost. It would be hard to lie there with your hands by your sides and still enjoy your time together. 

Nope, that was no touchy at all. Yes it was an act of will power to not grab any of the Cat’s delectable body. Maybe it was a misunderstanding on my part, but there was no clues given by her to touch her (e.g. take my hand and place it on her bum) and she kept her pert boobs away from my face ▪️

Sorry to hear that @xiclarence . The original reviewer stated there was lots of mutual touching. Maybe he paid the extra? Or as you mentioned, it may have been a misunderstanding.