Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Jasmine
  2. Session Month: January
  3. Session Year: 2020
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Rose Castle
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 702 Boundary Road Coopers Plains
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 07 3277 1111
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://rosecastle.com.au/
  9. Photos Authenticity: Real, slightly retouched
  10. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  11. Location where session took place: Queensland
  12. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  13. Session Day: Weekend
  14. Session Time: Evening
  15. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  16. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  17. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Philippines
  18. Knowledge of English: Good
  19. Hair Colour: Dark
  20. Hair Length: Medium
  21. Eyes Colour: Brown
  22. Skin Colour: Tanned
  23. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  24. Body Shape: Petite
  25. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  26. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  28. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  29. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  30. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  31. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  32. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  33. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: No, all included
  36. Overall Looks: Attractive
  37. Overall Personality: Fun
  38. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Rose Castle - January 2020 - Jasmine

I wanted to see someone and was tossing up between Asian Star, Yimi and the new one - Rose Castle. Given that Rose Castle is currently offering $15 off I thought I would start there. The post on PP said there would be 4 girls on and there were a couple of cars in the car park so I wasn't overly hopeful.

Inside and intros from Tara and Chanel, both of whom took the time to say hello and a brief chat. The third girl was Jasmine. She appeared at the door, big smile on her face and clearly struggling to get her bra organised before realising it was on inside out. She ran away and came back shortly with her attire in order, still smiling and bubbly - I thought I had to see her, she looks like a whole lot of fun.

Into the room and showered, I wasn't disappointed. She is not far from the stated age of 21, slim, natural B cups, quite attractive and a wonderful combination of shy, cheeky, happy and fun. I don't know if the website photo is real but she looks different in real life. Younger than the photo, smaller firmer breasts and in my opinion more attractive - with a great smile that was there most of the time.

What made the session great was that she wanted to please me, but not like the girls who are checking you to see that they are doing there job well. She certainly seemed to be really into it. After the warm up she climbed on for some cow girl and was very energetic and enthusiastic. This continued into other positions. A short time left and she finished with some massage.

A definite for me to go back and see.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 10

great review LostOne,

Am planing a visit there next week and you have just helped me make my decision on who to see.

Thanks W&G.

Thank you , I was introduced to 3 Girls ( 2 Korean) and Jasmine I didn’t know which girl to choose, so I said I will come back another time, I will make sure to book Jasmine  as well 

Edited by Noswadeinoel
  • Haha 1