Juhi She - General Discussion Thread

15 hours ago, Mikemelb said:

Noticed on her twitter account she was sexually assaulted on her tour to Singapore.  She has extended her stay as the Police are looking into it.

Gee there are some cunts in this world.  Hope she is ok, as Juhi is a lovely person.

Yes same. 😔

According to a tweet that was deleted, my understanding is that the police have her phone. On the deleted post, she asked for no one to contact her via phone/email/Twitter etc, or it can make the situation worse for her.

So please, no one try to contact her, just wait for her to update.

Guys, I have temporarily hidden some posts. There’s a good reason and as I said it’s only temp. Please don’t post here until Juhi is back among us. Thanks.

Edited by AndyJ
Previously hidden posts reinstated.
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, me and you 69 said:

I she back in Melbourne yet 

Not sure if she's back in Aus yet........ Her twitter is still headed  'on hiatus' and she hasn't posted much on there at all.  I think she was hoping to be back in January but can't see any ads current (SB and Ivy Societe).  Hope she's ok

• Like 1
On 8/1/2023 at 2:33 PM, PacoMan said:

Not sure if she's back in Aus yet........ Her twitter is still headed  'on hiatus' and she hasn't posted much on there at all.  I think she was hoping to be back in January but can't see any ads current (SB and Ivy Societe).  Hope she's ok

Thanks you 

• Like 1

I will stand corrected by any readers out there but it is my understanding that JuHi was sexually assaulted and is taking time to deal with this
To all providers out there I wish all the best and hope you stay safe
To all punters out there - just be respectful

• Like 1
11 hours ago, SA-traveller said:

I will stand corrected by any readers out there but it is my understanding that JuHi was sexually assaulted and is taking time to deal with this
To all providers out there I wish all the best and hope you stay safe
To all punters out there - just be respectful

Yes I agree 💯 

1 hour ago, me and you 69 said:

Does anyone know what is going on with juhi she 

She is hopefully back in Aus next week. Check her Twitter feed.

Edited by Jimmy27164

@Jimmy27164  why post so many of Juhi's tweets - back to Oct 2022?   Edit - see you've removed them. All good ☺️

It's good to see in her recent tweet that she is coming back soon, but it may still be a week or two?. She has been stuck in SG for almost 3 months I think. She did post some tweets very recently that seem to indicate she was in a bad space but they have since been deleted so hopefully things are more positive. Wishing her a safe return and that she is able to move on from this traumatic experience. I doubt that'll be easy but

Edited by PacoMan
edited in response to previous post
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, PacoMan said:

@Jimmy27164  why post so many of Juhi's tweets - back to Oct 2022?   Edit - see you've removed them. All good ☺️

It's good to see in her recent tweet that she is coming back soon, but it may still be a week or two?. She has been stuck in SG for almost 3 months I think. She did post some tweets very recently that seem to indicate she was in a bad space but they have since been deleted so hopefully things are more positive. Wishing her a safe return and that she is able to move on from this traumatic experience. I doubt that'll be easy but

I just linked to her Twitter feed didn't realize it would post all that. I've been in contact with her by email and she said today she is hoping to be back in Melbourne next week. She seems upbeat so hopefully all good.

Yes, hopefully she has recovered somewhat from the traumatic experience and extended exile. She's planning to stay in Melbourne for March but talking of some tours  April, May, June, so she is sounding positive.

• Like 1
On 07/03/2023 at 1:22 AM, me and you 69 said:

I have give up on her now 

She is back on twitter.

Her advertisement on SB is back. Her advertisement on Punter Planet suggests she is on hiatus, perhaps she needs to update it?

Why not just contact her if you want to offer a booking?