Juhi She - General Discussion Thread

Regarding a review of Juhi posted today, it has been withdrawn at the reviewer's request. It looks like any problems expressed in said review have been resolved between them.

• Thanks 1

@puntersclub  Thanks for posting this . 

It is worth reading the posts on Juhi's twitter

IMO she is a young lady of great integrity and rare courage to openly inform everyone on this media as well as her responsible approach to informing all of her clients.

I wonder how many WL's do or would do this? Or just keep working with an STI without informing anyone?

And it reinforces the need for clients to get regularly tested too.

Whatever your views on safe sex practices this is worth a pause for thought.

Kudos to Juhi.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Maximiliansaxon said:

Hopefully she logs in and sees the letthemknow facility.

She's aware. From her twitter:

I might just use to let them know as its faster, its just last time I used it, it seems many did not receive it, so I worry some people will not know. Some even texted me if it's a scam".

It is great she is being transparent but I am also concerned that she is continuing to work, according  to her feed, but with "reduced services".

It is meant to be minimum 7 days then a follow up check is it not?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, puntersclub said:

It is great she is being transparent but I am also concerned that she is continuing to work, according  to her feed, but with "reduced services".

It is meant to be minimum 7 days then a follow up check is it not?

See is not working she is not type of girl 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, me and you 69 said:

See is not working she is not type of girl 

Yes, Juhi stopped working as soon as she found out, but has already updated her service list for cbj only when she resumes.

44 minutes ago, PacoMan said:

Yes, Juhi stopped working as soon as she found out, but has already updated her service list for cbj only when she resumes.

Has she also adjusted the price ? 

In one of the tweets she describes full on Pse with a client as source of genital gono... surprised to say the least.

@colt  I don't think that's correct? She says the client she did full on PSE on 30 July with is negative and she suspects she got genital gono between 5-7August as client she saw on 7 August got it.

Yes my misunderstanding. Lots of info in there. Still not sure what she means by full on pse, she's mentioned it so it must be a significant interaction .

23 hours ago, PacoMan said:

It was this timeline I was referring to ...

"5 august I did sti testing, vag swab tested negative but throat swab sample was not able to be tested. I got Abnormal pink bleeding after sex on 9 August which I mistook for period. I got busy so went recollect my throat swab on 19 August. Tested positive for gono."

So continued working between 5th August - ~19th August without a throat swab result and her time lime has her still touring and recently taking bookings but with protection.

I think it is great she is being really clear on her timeline, letting everyone know, but part of my is reading all this with her adjusted service as "it will be safe now there is protection" but, the anti's wouldn't started working yet.

That's all. I've seen her several times, she's great. It is not a dig at her, I'm just concerned.

The safe bet is probably 14 days once you start taking meds for the all clear.

@puntersclub  I think I get where you're coming from.  But why not contact Juhi directly if you have questions and concerns? Speculation and more discussion on PP doesn't help and she is forthright and open and clearly cares about her and her clients' health. My comment was just about how impressed I was with her responsible and transparent approach when she became aware. Very commendable.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, PacoMan said:

@puntersclub  I think I get where you're coming from.  But why not contact Juhi directly if you have questions and concerns? Speculation and more discussion on PP doesn't help and she is forthright and open and clearly cares about her and her clients' health. My comment was just about how impressed I was with her responsible and transparent approach when she became aware. Very commendable.

I agree 👍

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, PacoMan said:

Agree and good point.

• Thanks 1

Noticed on her twitter account she was sexually assaulted on her tour to Singapore.  She has extended her stay as the Police are looking into it.

Gee there are some cunts in this world.  Hope she is ok, as Juhi is a lovely person.

• Like 2