Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Dora
  2. Session Month: November
  3. Session Year: 2019
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Sydney Empress Massage
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): L1, 69 Liverpool Street, Haymarket, Sydney, NSW
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 0451009669
  8. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://www.massagecbd.com.au/
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $125
  10. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  11. Session Day: Weekday
  12. Session Time: Daytime
  13. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  15. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Korea, South
  16. Knowledge of English: Regular
  17. Hair Colour: Brown
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Pale
  21. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  22. Body Shape: Petite
  23. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Kissing Available: Unsure
  26. Blowjob: No
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  28. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  29. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  30. Overall Looks: Attractive
  31. Overall Personality: Shy
  32. Overall Performance: She didn't make an effort

Sydney Empress Massage - November 2019 - Dora

So there were quire a few posts about Sydney Empress and Dream Girl and I needed to try one out.

Since Sydney Empress was closes I chose that one. I called in advance and asked if I could book in for 30 mins and if they offered full service. The guy on the other end said just come and we can discuss it when you get here.

I arrived at 10:00 and the place was empty. I walked up the stairs and there was a guy and a lady sitting in the small booth. I let them know I was the one that called and he just said "$90". I pulled out my cash and asked if they offered full service and he said "Just go upstairs, room 12". He was a bit abrupt but I had no time to waste as I was taking my lunch break early.

I went up to a door that was left ajar. Walked through and not a sound. I walked over to room 12. No one was inside. I stood there for a while and before someone knocked on the door, I'm pretty sure she was Korean and she introduced herself as Dora. She was cute but very shy. She said "Please shower", handed me a towel and pointed to the shower which was across the hall.

I took a quick shower and went back to the room (I don't know if I was supposed to get dressed again before walking back but I thought 'this would be awkward if other customers were here'. Also, I don't think there was a lock on the door).

She asked me to lay face down and she asked how I wanted my massage, I said medium and I'll let you know if I want harder. She started off and I asked if I could touch her. She confirmed it was ok and asked if it was my first time. I lied and said yes and she said that she just started this job a few weeks ago and she's new to this. I told her she was doing great.

The massage went for a little longer than expected and she asked me to turn around. She took off her dress and bra but left her white undies on. I asked her if she's going to take them off and she said no. She got some oil and just started massaging my cock. I'm not sure if she was genuinely inexperienced or didn't care but it was quite mechanical. She was stroking but her mind was off somewhere.

After I came she laughed a bit and she said she learnt everything from youtube and apologises if it was bad. She told me to take another shower while she cleaned up. By the time I got back she had bundled the table cloth and was already dressed. I dressed myself and told her she did a great job for a new starter (I lied, but got to keep them motivated I guess).

In all honesty, I should've gone elsewhere - It would be interesting to go back and see if she's 'improved' or if she does the same thing. Maybe when I have another $90 to blow.

thanks for the review. was about to go there this week while staying in the Cbd. If i go I'll just try a 30 minute session.