12. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  13. Hair Colour: Blond
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Blue
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Slim
  19. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  24. Any Piercings?: One or two
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  27. Kissing Available: No
  28. Blowjob: No
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  30. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: No, all included
  34. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  35. Overall Looks: Model material
  36. Overall Personality: Lovely
  37. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - December 2019 - Summer

PlayDohBalls

I’ve caught up with Summer many times over several years. She’s one of my favourite ladies at Bodyrotic and I’ve expressed how I feel about our time together in previous reviews. In short, it’s alway fantastic to see her. She’s a beautiful, charming, happy lady. She also happens to be a very sexy lady who does sexy things to me in a very sexy manner. 

One might think her level of service could perhaps diminish over time given our level of familiarity. That’s definitely not the case though. She always provides you with the best experience possible and she takes great pride in her work. 

But for this review I thought I would tell you about another side of Summer perhaps not apparent to the occasional clients. While she doesn’t engage in extra’s, she does nevertheless enjoy something a little bit different from time-to-time. And I enjoy mixing things up

On my last visit I took the game “Twister” along. You’ll know this game where the players place their hands and feet on to coloured circles on a large plastic sheet. Before my appointment I recorded about 30 minutes of movements on my iPod so that we wouldn’t have to spin the Twister pointer. 

Then the fun began. If you haven’t played nude Twister then I recommend you should. With such a beautiful and sexy lady as Summer it was as good as it gets. Our bodies were intertwined in the most delicious manner. After a while I squirted some warm oil on to the plastic sheet and on to us as well. The slipping and sliding was extremely sensual, a huge amount of fun, and very up close and personal in the nicest possible way. She was much better than me.

This wouldn’t be something for everyone I know, but for me it was a memorable experience. As good as this was, Summer really excels on the massage table and that’s just where I will be later this week. I can’t wait!

I should add that another favourite lady of mine gifted me the Twister game just for this purpose. I’ve used it with her several times before.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’ve got a double coming up next week and the old Twister is going to get another workout with three of us this time.