Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Samantha
  2. Session Month: July
  3. Session Year: 2019
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=0379
  7. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $150
  8. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  9. Session Day: Weekday
  10. Session Time: Evening
  11. Estimated Age: 31 - 35
  12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Medium
  16. Eyes Colour: Blue
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  25. Kissing Available: No
  26. Blowjob: No
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  28. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  29. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  30. Extras Charged: No, all included
  31. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  32. Overall Personality: Lovely
  33. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - July 2019 - Samantha

HereWeAreAgain

After accidentally stumbling into the world of RNT, (a straight massage that ended really well!), my research online led me to Bodyrotic, and my first experience at an erotic massage palour. Being a first timer, I didn't really know what to expect, but made a booking with Samantha based on the description on the website and was really glad I did.

Samantha was absolutely lovely, putting me at ease right from when she met me, and talking me through the entire process without ever being patronising. She kept up some great chat whilst we showered, and when I first got to see her body, I was amazed. She's in great shape, and is gorgeous.

The massage was fantastic, starting slow, and a great mixture of proper therapeutic massage and erotic touching. She made great use of the hole in the massage table, and then finished me off with her on top, responding to all my requests and reading my body language to ensure I had a great time. We showered together, and then I got a brief massage in the time remaining.

Overall, an excellent experience, and I subsequently went back to see her for a couple's massage, which was equally amazing for both of us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Well done. I must warn you though, it’s extremely addictive. Great to hear that you and your better half enjoyed a couples experience as well. 

2 hours ago, HereWeAreAgain said:

[...]

The massage Overall, an excellent experience, and I subsequently went back to see her for a couple's massage, which was equally amazing for both of us.

Having enjoyed a couples massage with Samantha before, I can agree she's amazing st them ▪️