Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Freya
  2. Session Month: November
  3. Session Year: 2019
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Bodyrotic
  6. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): https://bodyrotic.com.au/masseuses/?m_id=1908
  7. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  8. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $275
  9. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  10. Incall or Outcall: Establishment's Venue
  11. Session Day: Weekday
  12. Session Time: Daytime
  13. Estimated Age: 18 - 20
  14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Hair Colour: Blond
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Blue
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Petite
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  24. Any Piercings?: One or two
  25. Full Sex Available: No
  26. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  27. Kissing Available: Unsure
  28. Blowjob: Unsure
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Overall Looks: Model material
  33. Overall Personality: Fun
  34. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - November 2019 - Freya

Simon_Says

After a long hiatus from Bodyrotic (and punting in general_ I finally got sick of reading about you chumps arguing over the profit margin of the venue, taxes, unions, blah, blah, blah, and decided to do some investigative journalism of my own. 

As I wasn't familiar with any of the girls, and the reviews here are basically stagnant, I went in without a booking. It's always a bit of fun and, I think, a great way to pick a girl. Their attitude in the intro is usually a pretty good indicator, at least in my experience. This time 'round Freya caught my eye; petite blonde, with pixie-like features and a little bit of an edge - think a piercing or two, and a couple of tattoos - right up my alley. I decided on an hour session and then almost lost my lunch when I was reminded of the new prices.

$280 lighter, we made our way to the room, which are still as sultry as ever. Showered and on the table Freya stripped down to reveal an amazing body. Pale, flawless skin, and a pertness that abides only those closer to 18 than 20. Suffice it to say, I was looking forward to what was in store. 

The massage was sensual, if a little light on the teasing. Freya's routine was fluid enough to seem organic, used the mirrors to great affect and at one stage was laying beneath the table with two fingers deep inside her pussy - definitely a highlight. On the flip things began to heat up even more. Body slides (you know, the type Bodyrotic are famous for) began building me towards a climax and Freya was happy for my hands to wander over her silky skin. I was told (tastefully) that additional touching was on offer for $50. I wasn't interested in extras so didn't enquire further and didn't feel like this had any negative impact on the session.

After some continued body to body and whispered sweet nothings, Freya used her hands to unload me onto her chest. It was a fabulous finish to a great session.

Now, would I return? Probably not. $280 is too rich for my blood and ever since Nina left I haven't found someone I click with.

For those looking for alternates, Massage at Central is my new home - $120 will get you an hour of pure debauchery with some stunning girls. If someone sets up a dedicated topic I might start populating it...  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Thanks for a good review of your time with Freya. Her photos look very appealing and I see you have described her as model material. I’m glad you thought the experience was fantastic.

I haven’t posted any reviews for a while as I’ve been seeing my regulars and there’s only so many reviews you can do until they become ingloriously repetitive. I’ve got something  a little different planned for a future visit though and if it works out well then I’ll probably post another review afterwards.

30 minutes ago, Simon_Says said:

I finally got sick of reading about you chumps arguing over the profit margin of the venue, taxes, unions, blah, blah, blah, and decided to do some investigative journalism of my own.

And thank you for your good work.▪️

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Simon_Says said:

After a long hiatus from Bodyrotic (and punting in general_ I finally got sick of reading about you chumps arguing over the profit margin of the venue, taxes, unions, blah, blah, blah, and decided to do some investigative journalism of my own. 

As I wasn't familiar with any of the girls, and the reviews here are basically stagnant, I went in without a booking. It's always a bit of fun and, I think, a great way to pick a girl. Their attitude in the intro is usually a pretty good indicator, at least in my experience. This time 'round Freya caught my eye; petite blonde, with pixie-like features and a little bit of an edge - think a piercing or two, and a couple of tattoos - right up my alley. I decided on an hour session and then almost lost my lunch when I was reminded of the new prices.

$280 lighter, we made our way to the room, which are still as sultry as ever. Showered and on the table Freya stripped down to reveal an amazing body. Pale, flawless skin, and a pertness that abides only those closer to 18 than 20. Suffice it to say, I was looking forward to what was in store. 

The massage was sensual, if a little light on the teasing. Freya's routine was fluid enough to seem organic, used the mirrors to great affect and at one stage was laying beneath the table with two fingers deep inside her pussy - definitely a highlight. On the flip things began to heat up even more. Body slides (you know, the type Bodyrotic are famous for) began building me towards a climax and Freya was happy for my hands to wander over her silky skin. I was told (tastefully) that additional touching was on offer for $50. I wasn't interested in extras so didn't enquire further and didn't feel like this had any negative impact on the session.

After some continued body to body and whispered sweet nothings, Freya used her hands to unload me onto her chest. It was a fabulous finish to a great session.

Now, would I return? Probably not. $280 is too rich for my blood and ever since Nina left I haven't found someone I click with.

For those looking for alternates, Massage at Central is my new home - $120 will get you an hour of pure debauchery with some stunning girls. If someone sets up a dedicated topic I might start populating it...  

Great review.

Massage central. Yes have been there a few times and met a couple of gorgeous girls who are up for what ever you want.

The roster is unreliable and the manager lacks any customer skills at all. But yes these types of places make it difficult for the better places to compete.

In saying that take away the dollar factor and Bodyrotic out performs them every time with their 5 star  facilities .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Freya not long after she started. I have not been able to see her since. She is either not on or is in a booking when I go in (I can’t get organised to book ahead). I would dearly love to see her again though, she is a stunner. 

7 hours ago, Tommytopgun001 said:

What’s the full name of massage central? And where it is please?

Thank you

Massage at Central, Elizabeth St

Noticed that Freya makes

the occasional appearance on the roster and was there the other night. This time I thought I’d get my shit together and book her. She was all but booked out, first available session was way past my bedtime. The quest will continue.