10. Estimated Ethnic Group: Mixed Groups Origin
  11. Hair Colour: Black
  12. Hair Length: Long
  13. Eyes Colour: Brown
  14. Skin Colour: Dark
  15. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  16. Body Shape: Slim
  17. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  18. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  19. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  20. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  21. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  22. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  23. Kissing Available: Not Always
  24. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  26. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  27. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  28. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  29. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  30. Overall Personality: Fun
  31. Overall Performance: Pretty good
Sign in to follow this  
leftyanon

Bodyline - November 2019 - Sasha

leftyanon

After a big Saturday out, I decided to head down to Bodyline for some fun.

Met a heap of chicks in the intros and as there were that many chicks introducing themselves I couldn't remember the names of all of them and had to re intro to them, of all of them Sasha was the one that really caught my eye. I decided on her for 45 mins and off I went.

Once in the room we discussed extras to which she included a bj in the standard price but sex was $150 extra(no kissing), as this was quite steep I declined and most importantly in the standard price sex should be an extra $60 not her offering price which is way too much. 

Nonetheless we started off with a light but decent massage, she then moved onto a pretty decent handjob along with some licking and light biting on my body and face which made me end up cumming instantly. 

After this she gave a fairly rigorous massage and really targeted my troublesome areas which really helped a lot, simultaneously we had a chilled out and easy going chat.

After all of that we decided to start on round 2, now this is where things(well in retrospect) went pear shaped, started her ritual of kissing , licking down on my face and body whilst giving me a handjob, after that she slipped on the Dom and gave me a pretty good cbj, she then started intensely grinding my body and dick, eventually she stuck my dick in her pussy(in retrospect I should've stopped her as she was charging a heap for this extra and slipped it in without my consent), in saying that the actual fucking was good and eventually finished from it, finished off with a good chat, showered up and left.

Now you would think from all of this I would walk out a happy man but out of nowhere bam! she charges me 150 extra for sex that I didn't consent to, normally I wouldn't write this as she clearly provides a good service but I was conned into something that I didn't agree to(the only negative of this session).

TL;DR: Really hot chick, provides a great service but just be watchful of her trying to deceive you into taking her overpriced extras(only reason I'm taking points off her), if you don't let her you'll have a fantastic time with her.

WIR: Probably not as you can get a more inclusive service at a high end brothel for a similar price.

• Thanks 3

Brauny

What a naughty woman

jkmaster

The sign on the wall in bodyline says that the extra charge for sex is $60 and if any girls charge other than that to either call or email management to let them know so they can deal with the girl. The sign even says don't get ripped off. 

So you know what you should do.

• Thanks 1

KeyKey

Based on my recent experiences, 50% of FS offers have been $60 and 50% at $100, so $150 is on the high-end.

Sign in to follow this