Rose Castle - General Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, It Is Not Me said:

I suspect this is the same girl who has worked at Sky Angel, Yimi and a couple of other places, I can't remember what names she has used.

That could be true. She did ask me about other places I've been too and it def seemed like she has worked elsewhere. She is from Melb originally, though moved up in last yr

On 15/12/2020 at 12:51 AM, It Is Not Me said:

Did anyone try Tara, Brazilian, while she was on?

Hi IINM, hopped on this one a bit late sorry mate, Tara is Aussie Indian. I believe she has had some experience in other venues but not too many and doesn't work a great deal hence @jlee60348 review saying she was tight and giving her bean a decent old rub during coitus. Might need a visit from the old IINM and get a squirt special😉

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Vin Wall said:

Hi IINM, hopped on this one a bit late sorry mate, Tara is Aussie Indian. I believe she has had some experience in other venues but not too many and doesn't work a great deal hence @jlee60348 review saying she was tight and giving her bean a decent old rub during coitus. Might need a visit from the old IINM and get a squirt special😉

Hahahaha

Does she squirt? I was wondering since she was rubbing furiously.

Apparently her 2 other punters she saw earlier only wanted massages, so maybe she was just horny af by the time I rolled in.

20 minutes ago, jlee60348 said:

Hahahaha

Does she squirt? I was wondering since she was rubbing furiously.

Apparently her 2 other punters she saw earlier only wanted massages, so maybe she was just horny af by the time I rolled in.

Haha! IINM makes them squirt. The other punters could have warmed her up for you mate. Not unheard of. Korean WL I saw at MH one time came like a mofo and she said that the previous punters she'd seen got her close so by the time I got there she was a volcano ready to go off. I guess its all about timing! 😜 Maybe a return visit is in order JLee!!😛

Thank you so much Rose Castle for your beautiful sexy ladies, and wish you all a merry Christmas, 🎄🎄🎄👌

Edited by Noswadeinoel
To modify comments

Thanks for the management of RC for their kindness and understanding, I will be visiting your establishment again shortly and look forward to seeing one of your beautiful ladies 

Edited by noswadeinoel
Grammar errors

A number of new girls at RC it seems (Porsha and Candy sound interesting), have not seen any reviews for a bit though!

Porsha looks a lot like the Porsha I used to see at Silks on Upton before it burned down. If it is, she is great, one of the best GFE experiences I have had. Genuinely enjoys sex, is orgasmic and really connects. I would expect you would need to pay an extra on top of the brothel fees to get the top service. (I could be wrong but there seem to be a lot of similarity - Brazillian, same name, small natural breast) - Good Luck

• Thanks 1
On 03/05/2021 at 7:16 PM, Sleeper said:

Whatever happened to ding ding 83/ rnr 83? Is the rose castle owner the same?

I don't think RnR 83 re-opened after Covid, could be wrong. But it/was a different owner.

It’s so quiet here…. It looks like RC now has many girls working there but no one is reviewing?  I’ve been out of the scene for awhile…

On 17/08/2021 at 7:15 AM, Dem said:

Ah right, I’m assuming that’s why everyone appears to be going down the road to AS!

....and Yimi

2 hours ago, Abcguy said:

Yimi also increased their prices. I feel they're pretty garbage now.

@Abcguy Yimi or Rose Castle.

Only ever spent time with Jasmine ( left )at Rose Castle  , the girls I saw from a distance at Rose Castle, to be truthful we’re very very ordinary look wise , mainly bigger girls.

Yimi hit and miss .Asian Star was the Best by a long shot 18 months ago . I would not have said this 18 months ago but way better vfm , quality with Asian pwls at the moment. 

• Like 1

Rob you should, if possible, have a suss of Luv Asian at Gold Coast. You may have already done this but I still think the best of the Asian places "around" Brisbane

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Abcguy said:

Yimi also increased their prices. I feel they're pretty garbage now.

I know AS and RC increased their price, as did Sky Angel. Miso Honey also increased to the same price before they were shut down. So did you. go in Yimi and get charged the new price mate - just checking?

6 hours ago, It Is Not Me said:

Rob you should, if possible, have a suss of Luv Asian at Gold Coast. You may have already done this but I still think the best of the Asian places "around" Brisbane

@It Is Not Me Thanks for that . No I have not been toLuv Asian. I only visit Brisbane occasionally and basically when entering Brisbane AS , Yimi located the most convenient. Very sure seen a couple of girls at Yimi that @It Is Not Me you have mentioned or reviewed from LuvAsian.

One day I get there 

Thanks though 👍

• Thanks 2
On 21/12/2021 at 11:48 PM, Mr3 said:

Anyone seen any of the new girls working there? I.e kitty, janhvi, raven 

Kitty is awesome. Lots of tits, and ass. Nice, very nice.

• Thanks 2

Anyone one seen Blossom? It always piques my interest when I see a new busty lady. It says charlotte is there but I don't even know if she actually works here anymore.

• Thanks 1
On 21/12/2021 at 11:48 PM, Mr3 said:

Anyone seen any of the new girls working there? I.e kitty, janhvi, raven 

Seen Janhvi. Bit of a let down. Her attitude is very rude at times. Wasted my $$ and time stay away from this girl.