11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Blond
  13. Hair Length: Medium
  14. Eyes Colour: Blue
  15. Skin Colour: Pale
  16. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  17. Body Shape: Slim
  18. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  19. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  21. Pubic Hair: Landing Strip
  22. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  23. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  24. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  25. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  26. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  27. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  29. Greek or Anal Sex Available: Yes, anal sex
  30. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  31. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  32. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  33. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  34. Overall Personality: Lovely
  35. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - November 2019 - Peach

A 6 foot tall Scandinavian heritage stunner. 

each to their own but for me an absolute angel, beautiful. She welcomed

me with some kissing after my shower and slowly stroked each other before I lay on the bed, only small breasts but an awesome slim figure and she gave me cbj looking at me all the time it was absolutely fckn awesome she looked so good with my cock in her mouth. She asked if I want her to stay or get on top. As much as I was enjoying it I so wanted to be inside her so I got her to climb in top and such a sweet sight as she rode me cowgirl kissing me while i sucked the wonderful thick bottom lip. She rolled over and held her legs to her chest showing that sweet honey pot but she gave me the no I don’t dont that when I asked about DATY. Legs over shoulders and balls deep in held in there and ground my groin up against her pussy which was so good, dropped her legs of my shoulders and she started to rub her clit as I slowly thrust in and out that was hot as fuck. Turned her over for some doggy and that sight was something to behold gentlemen felt amazing as I stopped she started to rock back and forward on my cock. I dropped back arse on my heels and pulled her backwards pushing up into her as she made the noises that make you want to explode. I raised back up and moved my legs outside hers and lay her down and went in to the froggy style, this way I can’t get more than a dozen strokes and as I looked at that sweet little arse between my thighs and her mouth open with the look that says keep fucking me I unloaded in her        I had the usual massage and chat to finish, I am new to punting but this girl could be a regular it was that good I am still thinking about her 12 hours later. Pity she wasn’t in to DATY but maybe a few more visits I might get lucky.  To be fair paying for extras and only really getting some kissing which wasn’t including tongue or open mouth I might do normal service next time but truth is I enjoyed what I got. 

actually nah she was no good everyone stay away leave her just for me hahahha. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

@dixonjoe 

Thanks for a well written and enjoyable review . Sounds like you had a great time with a very naughty professional girl . Yes  you know you have had a great session when it continues to bring a secret smile to your face long after the event.  

7 hours ago, dixonjoe said:

Legs over shoulders and balls deep in held in there and ground my groin up against her pussy which was so good

Yes it is , one of my favorite moves with my regular ladies . Cheers 

On 16/11/2019 at 8:54 PM, dixonjoe said:

To be fair paying for extras and only really getting some kissing which wasn’t including tongue or open mouth I might do normal service next time but truth is I enjoyed what I got. 

Excellent punt @dixonjoe A pity about no DATY though. Wasn't the anal part of her extras and much did you pay extra?

carlos.cabron
On 16/11/2019 at 8:54 PM, dixonjoe said:

A 6 foot tall Scandinavian heritage stunner. 

each to their own but for me an absolute angel, beautiful. She welcomed

me with some kissing after my shower and slowly stroked each other before I lay on the bed, only small breasts but an awesome slim figure and she gave me cbj looking at me all the time it was absolutely fckn awesome she looked so good with my cock in her mouth. She asked if I want her to stay or get on top. As much as I was enjoying it I so wanted to be inside her so I got her to climb in top and such a sweet sight as she rode me cowgirl kissing me while i sucked the wonderful thick bottom lip. She rolled over and held her legs to her chest showing that sweet honey pot but she gave me the no I don’t dont that when I asked about DATY. Legs over shoulders and balls deep in held in there and ground my groin up against her pussy which was so good, dropped her legs of my shoulders and she started to rub her clit as I slowly thrust in and out that was hot as fuck. Turned her over for some doggy and that sight was something to behold gentlemen felt amazing as I stopped she started to rock back and forward on my cock. I dropped back arse on my heels and pulled her backwards pushing up into her as she made the noises that make you want to explode. I raised back up and moved my legs outside hers and lay her down and went in to the froggy style, this way I can’t get more than a dozen strokes and as I looked at that sweet little arse between my thighs and her mouth open with the look that says keep fucking me I unloaded in her        I had the usual massage and chat to finish, I am new to punting but this girl could be a regular it was that good I am still thinking about her 12 hours later. Pity she wasn’t in to DATY but maybe a few more visits I might get lucky.  To be fair paying for extras and only really getting some kissing which wasn’t including tongue or open mouth I might do normal service next time but truth is I enjoyed what I got. 

actually nah she was no good everyone stay away leave her just for me hahahha. 

The website says that she has big boobs. Is it the same lady and did she get her boobs enhanced? 

carlos.cabron

I saw Peach in the intro and the description here was right. The Club 741 website says she had DDs but it was more of a B cup. 

She has a great body but an average face so I gave her a miss. 

Lourde Load

I think with sw girls they increse the size of their boobs like blokes do with cocks, they always seem to be smaller than their description once you get in the room with them.  I booked a girl years ago at the TOp of the TOwn who had a dress on that made her seem FF sized, once she undressed she was flat chested, i asked her about it and she said "sucked in" like it was nothing.  i told her i wouldn't have booked her if she didn't have big boobs and she just told me to stop whining.  a no fun punt for sure.

• Sad 1
carlos.cabron
2 hours ago, Lourde Load said:

I think with sw girls they increse the size of their boobs like blokes do with cocks, they always seem to be smaller than their description once you get in the room with them.  I booked a girl years ago at the TOp of the TOwn who had a dress on that made her seem FF sized, once she undressed she was flat chested, i asked her about it and she said "sucked in" like it was nothing.  i told her i wouldn't have booked her if she didn't have big boobs and she just told me to stop whining.  a no fun punt for sure.

Sounded like a real bitch. 

I had an experience which was the opposite. I had booked a brunette that had seemed to have a C or D cup and once she undressed, I found out that she had a natural E cup. I ended up booking her regularly for a year.