14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Dark
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Green
  18. Skin Colour: Olive
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  22. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: Unsure
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  35. Overall Personality: Fun
  36. Overall Performance: Great service

Bliss on Crown - Feb 2012 - Alexandra

Those of you have followed my reviews may know that I have had bad things to say about this establishment and they are all still largely valid. However I looked at their roster recently and noted that Alexandra was listed. A few years ago Alexandra was a bit of a regular. I called to see if it was the same girl, and it is.

Alexandra has a quiet manner about her but she knows how to give a great rub n tug. Fantastic sensual massage followed by a really good slow teasing tug. She's very attractive with a kind of Angelina Jolie look (thought not as emaciated). Full lips, great tits, olive skin, big eyes and great hands.

If you want to know what a good rub n tug is like then try Alexandra ! Her kind of service is one of the reason a great rub n tug can be better than full service, because it's all about you...

• Thanks 11

Does she offer extras and if so how much? I saw her recently and was very happy with what I saw. Was planning to go back and see her. A Greek goddess :)

Thanks for update, it's been awhile since I've been here might be now worth a return visit.

BadBoy I don't like answering questions from people who have yet made no contribution to the board but I'll make an exception this time. I don't know about extras didn't ask because I met her first when this place was a strictly no extras place. So go for a massage, ask her and let us know, that's how the board works.

By the way if you want extras here you should ask in the intro or before your shower or my experience is that they might not bring a condom back to the room and having to wait while they run downstairs for one would be a real mood killer.

Bbrox, thanks for the update and I hear you loud and clear. I have seen a few girls since I have joined but have not got around to writing up the reviews. Will try and change all that this weekend. And will also update you on this great Greek goddess ? hopefully sooner than later.

If you want to know what a good rub n tug is like then try Alexandra ! Her kind of service is one of the reason a great rub n tug can be better than full service, because it's all about you...

Thanks for the review Bbrox, I do like RNT place better, more relaxed, now I really want to check this place out. :D

Alexandra is well into her 30's now but agreed that she does still look late 20's.

Great service, but won't kiss, so not sure that she fully qualifies as providing a "girlfriend experience". But she is warm, blows gently in your ear and gives you soft kisses on your cheek and face.

SHe is also very very pretty and has a terrific smile which I think she knows is a great device used at the right time to get you over the line.