Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: hebe
  2. Session Month: October
  3. Session Year: 2019
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Sydney empress
  6. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://www.massagecbd.com.au/contacts.php
  7. Photos Authenticity: Not real
  8. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $125
  9. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  10. Session Day: Weekend
  11. Session Time: Evening
  12. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  14. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Korea, South
  15. Knowledge of English: Poor
  16. Hair Colour: Black
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Tanned
  20. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  21. Body Shape: Petite
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  25. Kissing Available: Unsure
  26. Blowjob: No
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  28. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  29. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  30. Overall Looks: Attractive
  31. Overall Personality: Cold
  32. Overall Performance: Shouldn't have bothered

Sydney Empress Massage - October 2019 - Hebe

90$ for 30 Hebe is 26

Up in Sydney over the weekend, wanted to try this shops full service offerings, but the right girl could not be sought. A 2 hour tiger air delay caused some problems with my plans but i was able to book Hebe for the last 8pm session. She is not 18 as per there wechat and does not have blonde hair either.  But she was the most attractive on the wechat hehe.

Had to wait a bit, male manager put me in end room with a bed and shower and throw away cloth over matress. So this would be the full service room right? When time to go into middle room, Hebe was already in and i said hi, but she said nothing and just walked out. Hebe is an ok looking Korean girl. The usual front zip white and red nurses outfit.When she came back she asked a couple of questions, while putting a massive towel over me, siting on top and pressing over the back for a good 5 mins. She thought i may have been drunk as i am a slow talker, told her i was just thick, which got no laughter.

The stress test here is to ask the girl to take her outfit off, and just like many others she said" soon soon" The way she sat on top with her legs spread u could see some yummy black knickers on and by this stage i knew it was a lost cause and told her if she takes off nurses outfit i am happy for her to keep bra and undies on, so all she did was slightly pull down front zipper.

Eventually the turn, and finally outfit comes off, she leaves undies on, see through at the back, love these kind of black knickers. Nice a-cuppers revealed, a very nice figure indeed.Hebe is fairly cold as she pours vitamin e cream onto her hand and starts a slow wank. I rub her undies but i know i am not turned on at all. After a couple on mins of kneading my penis with this ridiculous product, i told her i was done. This was just 18 odd mins in, and she called the boss over the intercom i wanted to leave early.

Grabs a hot towel to clean the cream off, she told me this is better than oil hehe. I don't know what the full service is going to be like with the few who do it here, but it seems the girls here are only interested in delaying excitement for the bloke as long as they can.

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the review @Brauny , I was wondering what it was like at Sydney Empress 69. I walk passed there once but did not get a good vibe so didn't bother going in. I know what that was now: their front door may be open, but their legs are closed, and my male intuition was picking up on the coldness.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, lecoq said:

Thanks for the review @Brauny , I was wondering what it was like at Sydney Empress 69. I walk passed there once but did not get a good vibe so didn't bother going in. I know what that was now: their front door may be open, but their legs are closed, and my male intuition was picking up on the coldness.

Your intuition was right.  This along with there sister shop Dreamgirls are the worst Rnt shops in Sydneys CBD.

• Thanks 1

I've never walked past Dreamgirls, but I've seen their ad on Locanto, and that is the worst advertising I have ever seen: scroll down about one mile of text, with a series of subheadings accompanied by massive paragraphs, 10 different price lists, a roster with two hundred girls, each fully detailed down to the nipple hair and wart on the bum, and one or two ancient Chinese proverbs thrown in to build the girls' character. I guess they can't advertise the way everyone else does, by saying 'we have hot, wet pussies that just love a delicious dick' because theirs are cold and dry and detest dick. Thanks for the heads up on that one, because I must admit that's another place where I thought, given how many staff they have, there must be at least one who would be exceptional value. But with such establishments the culture of the place destroys any good vibes the individual girls might have. I've been to such places in the past and come across a gem here and there and thought, What's she doing in a place like this? And pretty soon she's moved on to somewhere better, as have I.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1