Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Tiffany
  2. Session Month: October
  3. Session Year: 2019
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Empress Massages (previously VIP69)
  6. Phone Number (Please add area code): 0451 009 669
  7. Link to Website or Online Ad (if any): http://www.massagecbd.com.au/
  8. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $175
  9. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  10. Session Day: Weekend
  11. Session Time: Daytime
  12. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  14. Hair Colour: Black
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Brown
  17. Skin Colour: Dark
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Athletic
  20. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  22. Pubic Hair: Full Bush
  23. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  24. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  25. Kissing Available: Unsure
  26. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  28. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  29. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  30. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  31. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  32. Overall Personality: Fake
  33. Overall Performance: We didn't click

Sydney Empress Massage - October 2019 - Tiffany

I was in Sydney over the weekend.  I called into Empress Massages (69 Liverpool St Haymarket), up to the first floor.  I had not been here since it changed from VIP69 Massages.  I had previously checked the roster for the morning and noted that 3 busty girls were on, Maggie, Tiffany and Sophie.  All young and large bra cup sizes.

The door was ajar (usually you have to ring the bell and wait for the door to be opened).  I entered in and instant recollection of the place come flooding back to me.  Young male Asian receptionist who was busy doing something served me while he was continuing on doing whatever he was doing.  I asked to have a meet & greet with Maggie, Tiffany and Sophie.  I was told to wait in Room 2.  The same room that I encountered Mona all those years ago.  Maggie leans in and says "Hello" and disappears very quickly.  I noted that Maggie was considerably shorter than her 165cm height mentioned in the roster.  I also observe that Maggie did not have H cups - probably more like E cups perhaps.  Maggie did not appear to be interested in my business.  Next was Tiffany, who actually stepped into the room and said hello but also left quickly before I could ask any questions.  Tiffany was probably the height that the roster had said at 170cm.  I did not notice if she had high heels on though.  Being an F cup was probably close as well, from that quick observation.  Waiting for Sophie, I was surprised when the Guy Receptionist came in and said "which one?"  I asked to meet Sophie, and he had simply said "No".  I asked when does she start her shift to which he replied "she is here".  I asked if she was busy to which he said "No".  I asked again, "I would like to meet Sophie" and he said "She does not want to meet you".  Which answers my thoughts that some of the parlours have a CCTV of people entering their premises.  I guess it is only reasonable based on safety and for the girls to see if they know any of their prospective customers.  It also allows them to decide if they want to "service" the person or not as well.

I select Tiffany.  After payment ($90) for half hour, I undress and wait for her to appear.  She took a few minutes and I was getting a little concerned as to whether she may have changed her mind.  Anyway, Tiffany appears and rather than undresses, she dives into the massage.  With the mirrors on the wall, you can get a good view of her and her body.  She didnt look 20yo as according to the roster but probably closer to 25.  Anyway, she looked very hot and sexy in the nurses outfit with the boobs spilling out.  The massage was pretty good.  I went to touch her legs and she shouted out NO and jumped back.  She said that my hands were like ice!!!!  It was a hot, almost very hot, day outside and she claims my hands were cold!  She said that if i wanted to touch her, I would have to wash my hands in hot water.  She goes over to the sink and runs the water and stands there, waiting for the water to heat up.  I now realise that this is a stalling tactic.  I stand up and go over and put my hands in almost boiling water and rub them together and turn off the tap.  Tiffany did not look happy.  Back on the table and she continues while I have a feel around her body.

Things turned awkward when she asked me to roll over and she started playing with my nipples.  She said that I could have a CBJ for $50.  I told her that for $50 I thought it would be more like FS.  She looked offended and horrified.  Tiffany said $100 for FS.  I said no, too much.  She then walked to the door and did a little strip, took her clothes off and said "$100 for full service".  Tiffany had great boobs, and probably at the E cup, maybe F cup, and they were ALL natural and felt great.  But for an extra $100 I could have gone to Ginza and got myself a stunner for the same price and have a bed and shower even.  When I said No again, her mood changed and became bitchy.  She rolled her fingers over my stomach and said $90.  I still said no, I said $50.  Tiffany then started working on the part 2 of the massage but without any feeling or care.  She was sulking.  All the time she was lowering her price and the last on offer was $60 for full service.  At this stage, I was turned off by her and her greed and behaviour.  Even if she had said $50 I would not have gone there.  The mood was very dark and I just wanted it over and done with.  When I came, it was like a switch in her went on, and she became all pleasant and cheery. 

I thing I forgot to mention, when I tried to interact with her during the early part of the session, she was very slow in responding and choosing her words very carefully.  I had asked her where she came from and she just looked at me like I had two heads.  When I said what is your nationality, more of the same.  I said what country and she took forever to respond with Hong Kong.  I then said that it is terrible what is happening over there with the trouble in the streets etc.  She just gave me a blank stare.  I thought that maybe she doesnt understand English very well.  However, during the full service negotiations, her English was near perfect and she could understand me very well.  Why do they do that?  Why pretend they do not understand you but they can?  Is it a stalling tactic?

Anyway, would I return?  I am unsure.  Tiffany had the best set of natural boobs that I have seen for a while.  I would like to have full service with her, but not on a table but bed and with a different attitude by her.

The roster on there page describes Tiffany:

Tiffany: New Top Girl! 20yo, 170cm, 100% F Cup, a Taiwanese school girl. Sweet innocent face but please hold your breath when she shows her super hot F Bust line which could take your breath away. Very patient and friendly, passionate attitude, she provides excellent services!
--Open mind services. Come to enjoy her huge boobs.
  • Sad 1

This place along with there Dreamgirls cousin shop are the worst rnt shops in Sydneys CBD.  They are now advertising  full service rate of between 110$-$140 for 30 minutes and what they really want to do is have a guy pay 90$ for 30 mins of nude massage, keep there dam clothes on as long as they can, then upsell the bj 50 extra and another 50 for intercourse.

How are these girls going to cope with offering full service, if they can't handle a man touching them during a massage?

Sounds shit. The girls use to always be naked and massage was always good and sensual. This place sounds like a joke now.

• Like 2

This place is a scam now. Asked me for money immediately before show up by the Chinese fucker in the booth. I fucked off immediately.

• Like 1