17. Body Shape: Curvy
  18. Kissing Available: Unsure
  19. Blowjob: No
  20. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  21. Overall Looks: Pretty
  22. Overall Personality: Cheeky
  23. Overall Performance: Pretty good

Bodyrotic - February 2012 - Gemma

Another long day at work and needed some release. Didn't really have the energy or the inclination for full service establishment so thought I'd head off for a nice RnT at Bodyrotic. Got in the door just after midnight so there was only a 30 min window that was available. Was introduced to all the girls and picked out Gemma by reputation and the fact that she seemed the most energetic of all of them.

Was shuffled off to the room for a quick shower and then onto the the massage table. She started off with a nice rubdown which morphed into some bodysliding while teasing the tackle from time to time. She rubbed me down from head to toe which was just what I needed. All this time she was whispering naughty things to me which was getting lil Cap'n standing to attention. She must've sensed (or possibly felt) this and got me to flip over. She proceeded onto the table and carefully positioned herself over the little fella and rubbed up and down on me whilst giving me a great HJ. Could only last so long under those circumstances and the inevitable happened and I released my man juice all over her hands.

There was a quick clean up and a hot towel down. Then off to the shower, a little peck on the cheek and then out the door.

Was a good session only let down by the fact that I only had 30 mins with this fine lass. Will have to plan better next time so I can spend some more time with her.

• Thanks 12

Guys, my experience - buy a little more time and spend a little looking after your masseuse.... Gemma LOVES a back scratch - if you can turn your mind away from your own pleasure and give a little it will be returned in spades!!!! Gemma is hot, and although pretty straight, loves a little attention. Hot bod, great massage and good conversation if you want it. Recommended.....