14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  18. Skin Colour: Olive
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Athletic
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No
  24. Pubic Hair: Neatly Trimmed
  25. Any Piercings?: One or two
  26. Full Sex Available: Yes
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  29. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
  31. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  32. Handjob Available: Yes
  33. Massage Available: Yes
  34. Extras Charged: Yes
  35. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  36. Overall Looks: Model material
  37. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  38. Overall Performance: Pretty good
Sign in to follow this  
bungee

Club 741 - September 2019 - Tokyo

bungee

Hi fellow punters ,dropped in to 741 friday evening already new who i was picking booked tokyo she has a gorgeous body and a great arse ,wanted 50 for extras daty kissing ,up to the room shower she was back before i dried on to the bed a fair bit of kissing then a cbj which was ok but not fantastic ,some more kissing then i played with her tits and daty nice snatch she went off twice nearly broke my neck with her legs when she came she twitches very hard and jams my head between her legs different but ok lol ,then a bit of rimming she loved that but doesnt do anal what a pity ,so back for some more cbj and on to the real game ,cowgirl ,doggy and finished in mish it was all good but i love that arse lol ,paid 200 for 45 min and 50 for extras probably skip the extras next time ,would i go back not sure yet have definitley had better but it wasnt to bad all the same cheers.

• Thanks 10

Brauny

Interesting name for an African worker.

bungee

Yes I agree 

daddymac

HEY YO

Great review. Arse sounds so White lol

Should say ass 

• Like 1

Mudshark
4 minutes ago, daddymac said:

HEY YO

Great review. Arse sounds so White lol

Should say ass 

Definitely not ! Ass is American dialect. Arse is Brit / Australian dialect which we still mostly speak and spell here. I’d like laws here to restrict the US language invasion. Start with requiring our phones, tablets and computers to have auto spell in our spelling. 

On topic - thanks for the review bungee. Maybe Tokyo worked a stint in Tokyo. There’s all sorts there. Black SWs here will help gradually break down the wider disdain for black people here just as Asian SWs have for Asians. 

daddymac
1 hour ago, Mudshark said:

Definitely not ! Ass is American dialect. Arse is Brit / Australian dialect which we still mostly speak and spell here. I’d like laws here to restrict the US language invasion. Start with requiring our phones, tablets and computers to have auto spell in our spelling. 

On topic - thanks for the review bungee. Maybe Tokyo worked a stint in Tokyo. There’s all sorts there. Black SWs here will help gradually break down the wider disdain for black people here just as Asian SWs have for Asians. 

1 hour ago, Mudshark said:

HEY YO

Sorry bro Arse sounds gay

Imagine going to a club listening to back that arse up .....lol what a laugh

While u whites in the clubs shaking bums instead of bootys haha

Imagine a bumcall instead of a bootycall

Lol gotta love the whities 

• Like 1

Ben2705
On 29/09/2019 at 2:44 PM, Mudshark said:

got my vote!!!!

Sign in to follow this