Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Holly
  2. Session Month: January
  3. Session Year: 2012
  4. Type of Service: Parlour Worker
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Club 741
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): 741 Geelong Rd Brooklyn, Victoria 3025
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): (03) 9314 4242
  8. SWA Number if known (Victoria only): SWA: 6259BE
  9. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225
  10. Location where session took place: Victoria
  11. Session Day: Weekday
  12. Session Time: Evening
  13. Estimated Age: 31 - 35
  14. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Hazel
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Petite
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  25. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  26. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  29. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  30. Blowjob: Yes, fellatio
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  32. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  33. Overall Personality: Fun
  34. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - January 2012 - Holly

sneem

Living and working in the west and having only punted for a reasonably short time I'd been unable to find a lady in any of the local establishments that I've wanted to see on a regular basis.

Now, before I cop a barrage of abuse, this, of course, doesn't mean there aren't any decent or even spectacular ladies at these places, I just hadn't found one until now.

Travelling to the other side of town or booking motels for private liasons is all well and good when able to be planned in advance but don't lend themselves to the spur of the moment "christ I'm horny, I need to get laid.....NOW " type situations.

So when I came across Holly's PP profile and found she is currently at Club 741 I thought I'd make a booking.

I rang during the day and managed to be her first booking for the night and so, when the time came, I took the short trip over.

The receptionist led me into the "interview room" and I waited for Holly to join me.

I caught a glimse of her as she strode toward the room wearing a HOT outfit with tiny shorts and thigh high boots.

This was a GREAT idea I thought.

She enters the room and looks at me with an expression like WTFRU (who the fuck are you) and is obviously wondering why someone she's never laid eyes on before has pre-booked her for an hour.

Then she says "Hi I'm Holly, do I know you?". "You don't" I reply."Then how do you know me?" she asks.

"From your profile on PP" I meekly reply.

I get another whimsical look and I imagine she's wondering why the hell I simply didn't make contact with her through the forum first.

In hindsight, maybe an initial intro was the way to go to break the ice? Too late now.

"Come with me" she says and we head off to the room.

We enter the room and Holly leaves me to shower.

She soon returns and we adjourn to the bed, where we begin to talk, during which time I'm hoping to convince her I'm not a nutter.

As the conversation continues ( I must admit I DO like to yak ) I notice it's going well.....really well......EXTREMELY well.

We have somehow managed to "click" despite that initial awkward moment.

Suddenly we're embracing and kissing passionately.

WOW.....this wasn't a great idea, this was a SENSATIONAL idea.

During the embraces Holly discreetly slips a battery powered toy under the pillow.

Following some spectacular oral she mounts me while retrieving the gadget and puts it to work on her clit while we begin humping away furiously.

She soon comes to a shuddering climax which also sets me off.

As we slowly recover I enquire about the toy and it's usefulness and Holly tells me she has several and buys them in bulk as she tends to wear them out regularly because she get's "EXTREMELY HORNY" between shifts.....WOW.....lucky fucking toys !!!!!

After this short recovery I decide to head downtown and try and score another "O" for mankind with my trusty (non battery powered) tongue.

CHRIST.....this woman is responsive when you get the radar right.....the ice had now well and truly melted.

Another round of furious humping ensues in several positions till finally the buzzer goes off.....fuck that.....this aint over yet, I decide.

With the extension arrangements taken care of we settle in for hour 2 which proves just as mindblowing.

The end comes with us both laying there EXHAUSTED and babbling about how PP had delivered the goods.

SO.....the moral to this story is.....WELL.....fucked if I know if there is one really!!!!!

What I DO know is.....this lady is a SENSATION and deserves to be treated accordingly.

I get the feeling she may not "click" with everyone (then who does?) as she does NOT suffer fools or disrespect lightly.

However, if she does with you.....LOOK OUT.....you're in for a REAL treat.

I found that hint of attitude + that great body + that responsive pussy = one smokin hot babe.

WIR??? Does a bear shit in the woods???

PP does it again.....BRAVO.

• Thanks 13

Sneem, thanks for the review of Holly cheers, I enjoyed Holly's company a while ago (not at 741 though) so know where you are coming from :)

Welcome the amazing world of PP!

Good effort sneem, and Holly!

Liked your well written review too.

That Holly buys sex toys in bulk because she wears them out is making my eyes water! :o

cheers for the review!

I've only run into her once but decided to go with another lady. Will have to rectify that lol.

Any idea what days she works?

Her profile says she works Wednesday & Friday nights from 8pm.

She also does the odd dayshift too I think. Not sure when.

She also does private bookings too I believe. PM her for more info.

On behalf of Holly.....this has been a PP community service announcement.

finally the buzzer goes off.....fuck that.....this aint over yet, I decide.

With the extension arrangements taken care of we settle in for hour 2 which proves just as mindblowing.

The end comes with us both laying there EXHAUSTED and babbling about how PP had delivered the goods.

So now I know who it was that pushed my booking back by an hour !

Sneem cheers for the review of Holly, as this is the 5th review you have shared with us on PP you will be given access to the Star Masters Lounge :)

Thanks m8 for your review on Holly...yeah this WL sounds unbelievable! I'll have to check her out...

Cheers

Hey from the look of their website seems hOLLY IS NO LONGER AT 741.! Sad to say I never had the pleasure.

Just to clear a little confusion up

Hey from the look of their website seems hOLLY IS NO LONGER AT 741.! Sad to say I never had the pleasure.

That is correct, she hasn't been there since February.

i think holly has gone to octopusses around the corner now

it turns out holly isn't at octopusses at all

She never has been at Octopuses.

I suggest sending her a PM if you would like to know her whereabouts now :)

Holly sounds like an amazing lady!

She is. You should book her. She's mainly doing private work now. At least try and get her gadget-dependency sorted - so, Rebetis, you have Mondays, we'll get Sneem to book her Tuesdays, etc., etc. and that way, she eventually won't need to buy them in bulk. ;) :D :lol: