15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Brown
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Green
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Petite
  22. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  23. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  24. Full Sex Available: No
  25. Kissing Available: No
  26. Blowjob: No
  27. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  28. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  29. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  30. Overall Looks: Model material
  31. Overall Personality: Lovely
  32. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - February, 2012 - Crystal

alexisexy

I went to Bodyrotic a couple of times when Crystal wasn't there, as I was in that kind of mood. I was so disappointed in the talent. I saw maybe 6 girls one day and not a single one was to my fancy. I saw Zoe (I think) once and she was quite good looking, but the experience was nothing like with Crystal.

I definitely have something awesome going on with her, I've seen her quite a few times now and we are very comfortable with each other and we love to play!

I think she'll be the only RnT girl I will see from now on, anyone else is not worth the money in my opinion, haha. That's what happens when you have had the best, it so hard to go back to anything that doesn't live up to what you have had before.

Alexi has always been my All Time Favourite, but I think Crystal may be taking over that mantle soon as ATM. I managed to see Alexi once at Michelle's though and had full service with her, so hopefully something similar will happen with Crystal one day (fingers crossed!!) haha.

Anyway, for those who haven't seen her, Crystal knows how to please, so f'in hot when stares into your eyes and is always very accomodating and super nice. What more could you ask for? She's that super hot girl from school that you've always wanted to fuck!

Can't wait for my next session with her :)

• Thanks 11

Alexi,

nice review, and nice to form that sort of bond with a WL. That's a happy place to be.

I remember seeing Crystal before (reviewed on FIA, from memory), and had a similar reaction to you. But there are other great girls at Bodyrotic also - see the reviews of Nina and Layla, and my own review of Kimberly, for example.

Alexi,

nice review, and nice to form that sort of bond with a WL. That's a happy place to be.

I remember seeing Crystal before (reviewed on FIA, from memory), and had a similar reaction to you. But there are other great girls at Bodyrotic also - see the reviews of Nina and Layla, and my own review of Kimberly, for example.

Haha, I was exaggerating when I said only girl worth seeing, but I'm starting to like seeing favourites more than seeing a new girl everytime!

Yeah, I didn't get to meet Nina or Layla in the line up. I think the good ones are constantly booked up.

I think while Crystal still works there, I'll make the most of her :)

Sounds like you really have settled on this girl. I need to have DFK as a given for the whole experience to be complete even in a rub and tug. If she were to add that , I would be in like a flash.

Sounds like an add(sic) Alexi

A little harsh, I think - there is much more marketing-like content constantly popping up for one parlour I can think of in Sydney that doesn't seem to attract that sort of comment. Think DXXXIII if you're Roman to see which one I mean...

Good luck to Alexi on finding someone he finds awesome. Maybe he'll have to change his username to CrystalSexy instead...

Crystal is good indeed, but I'll bet she asked you to review and feedback to the website as well.

Nothing wrong with drumming up business but my experience is that, while good friendly etc and I have no compaints about my 2 sessions with her...she just wants everyone to talk her up.

just be aware, IMHO, she does not quite measure up to her hype that's all.

As for extras beyond $50 to "touch down there"...keep dreaming

She never asked me to post a review. Otherwise I would have done it a long time ago! I first saw her ages ago. It's not like she needs the exposure, everytime I call up she is generally booked out.

Each to their own I guess; I'm just reviewing my own experiences. I can get quite picky with girls and generally love the company of really pretty thin girls. Even if they don't offer everything and Sebel, I love kissing as well!

I saw Paris again at La Petite Aroma (I'll write a review after this), perfect 10, but lacks a lot of stuff i'd normally want.

PS. Crystal has never asked me for extras ever

It would be a boring world if we were all the same but must say I think this chick is very much in the 2nd tier of girls I have seen here - not in league of Nina, Gemma or Danielle for raunchiness - no r&t is really worth it without some chance of extras (touching at least) or some DFK imo

It would be a boring world if we were all the same but must say I think this chick is very much in the 2nd tier of girls I have seen here - not in league of Nina, Gemma or Danielle for raunchiness - no r&t is really worth it without some chance of extras (touching at least) or some DFK imo

Agree! But,as you say, we are all different and thank Christ for that; LOL

I saw Crystal last year a few times - my first impression was "my new favourite" - I mean what can you say when she asks whether you want to come once or more often in a (longer) booking and then achieves what she sets out to achieve, and even manages twice herself!!!!

Crystal is great, she did hit me up for a review on Bodyrotic's website,but after an experience like I just had I was happy to oblige.

I think Crystal is fabulous and i've seen her maybe 4-5 time and have had the same "connection" with her.

However, i know of others there who give me a whole lot more than Crystal with the same connection. Won't go into details but I'm enjoying the extra special attention.

Crystal is great and i'm glad you have that connection. I think though she plays on that somewhat and there is nothing wrong with that. I would see her again if I wasn't seeing someone else there at the moment who gives me a whole lot more. :)