17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Black
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Dark
  22. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  23. Body Shape: Petite
  24. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  25. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: No
  31. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  32. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  33. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  35. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  36. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  37. Extras Charged: No, all included
  38. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  39. Overall Personality: Lovely
  40. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss Erotic Massage - September 2019 - Alicia

I was looking at a number of different places to check out in Sydney and tossing up between an AMP or a dedicated erotic massage parlour. I eventually settled on Bliss on Crown due to location, no regrets.

I have had similar service before but to be honest they were pretty below average no in comparison to this session. 

There was quite a number of girls available at into the evening I went and could have gone with any of them but Alicia engaged with me quite well and certainly caught my eye. 

I booked for a one our session and upstairs we went. I jumped in the shower and as I had gotten out and was drying off Alica had returned to the room. 

As soon as I made my way to the massage table she grabbed me and started caressing me and rubbing against me. Instant reaction! At this point she told me she liked to be touched. Excellent, I thought. She stripped off her bra and I was able to touch her breasts. She continued to touch me and grind up and down me as we both stood there. She then took off her underwear. She turned around and slight bent over grinding her butt into my groin.... There was more of this for a couple of minutes until she said to lie down on the table. What a start!

I lied down on the table where there is two holes in the table, one for your face and one for your, well you know. There is a mirror on the bottom of the table so you can see straight up when your face is in the hole which means you can see your own face and your, well you know. 

Alicia then started to give me a massage all over and after sometime oiled up and provided a very sensual body slide on both sides. Throughout this and the massage was some very teasingly touches and pulls which left me wanting more but also not wanting to spoil the hour long session. Towards the end Alicia brought me to climax and for the rest of the time continued to give me a massage. 

Throughout this Alicia had no hesitation or issues with me touching her all over. This made it so much more sensual and erotic. 

Here you can pay for extras, it seemed to me you have to pay the extra $200 for the whole menu rather than choosing different things, so all or nothing. As others had pointed out I think $200 is a bit steep. I didn't pay any extra and was satisfied with the service I received. 

• Thanks 5

does alicia provide full service ...?  I have seen her many times but have not popped that question as we get along well and I did not want to spoil that.  

• Like 1
On 14/09/2019 at 2:14 PM, rockfordfiles02 said:

I was looking at a number of different places to check out in Sydney and tossing up between an AMP or a dedicated erotic massage parlour. I eventually settled on Bliss on Crown due to location, no regrets.

I have had similar service before but to be honest they were pretty below average no in comparison to this session. 

There was quite a number of girls available at into the evening I went and could have gone with any of them but Alicia engaged with me quite well and certainly caught my eye. 

I booked for a one our session and upstairs we went. I jumped in the shower and as I had gotten out and was drying off Alica had returned to the room. 

As soon as I made my way to the massage table she grabbed me and started caressing me and rubbing against me. Instant reaction! At this point she told me she liked to be touched. Excellent, I thought. She stripped off her bra and I was able to touch her breasts. She continued to touch me and grind up and down me as we both stood there. She then took off her underwear. She turned around and slight bent over grinding her butt into my groin.... There was more of this for a couple of minutes until she said to lie down on the table. What a start!

I lied down on the table where there is two holes in the table, one for your face and one for your, well you know. There is a mirror on the bottom of the table so you can see straight up when your face is in the hole which means you can see your own face and your, well you know. 

Alicia then started to give me a massage all over and after sometime oiled up and provided a very sensual body slide on both sides. Throughout this and the massage was some very teasingly touches and pulls which left me wanting more but also not wanting to spoil the hour long session. Towards the end Alicia brought me to climax and for the rest of the time continued to give me a massage. 

Throughout this Alicia had no hesitation or issues with me touching her all over. This made it so much more sensual and erotic. 

Here you can pay for extras, it seemed to me you have to pay the extra $200 for the whole menu rather than choosing different things, so all or nothing. As others had pointed out I think $200 is a bit steep. I didn't pay any extra and was satisfied with the service I received. 

so 200 for sex

On 15/08/2021 at 2:48 AM, greatliaisons said:

does alicia provide full service ...?  I have seen her many times but have not popped that question as we get along well and I did not want to spoil that.  

maybe yes