18. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  19. Hair Colour: Dark
  20. Hair Length: Long
  21. Eyes Colour: Brown
  22. Skin Colour: Olive
  23. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  24. Body Shape: Athletic
  25. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  26. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  27. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  28. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  29. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  30. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  31. Full Sex Available: No
  32. Kind of Experience: GFE/PSE Combined
  33. Kissing Available: No
  34. Blowjob: No
  35. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  36. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  37. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  38. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  39. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  40. Doubles and Group Sex: MFF straight doubles
  41. B&D (Leave blank if not): Dominant and/or Submissive
  42. Overall Looks: An absolute goddess!
  43. Overall Personality: Fun
  44. Overall Performance: Out of this world!

Bodyrotic - August 2019 - Jennifer

Hi; I wanted to share my recent mind blowing, unbelievable, off the scale experience with Jennifer at Bodyrotic.  It was incredible!  I've seen Jennifer many times back in NZ, before she moved back to Oz, and I have always adored her seductive, erotic sensual massage style.  It is important to note that Jennifer is an incredible beauty from France.  Her English is perfect with such a sexy accent.  Super smart too (she speaks four languages fluently).  She also has super model good looks with an absolutely ridiculous body.  She represents the best example humanity has for how good the female form can be.  I kid you not!  The combination of her massage technique and her looks make her (in my opinion) quite possibly one of the truly great sensual masseuses. 

But now she has added Domination to her repertoire!  That's what we did. So unbelievable to be so totally dominated by such a special lady.  Amazing really.  Even though I'd never done a Dom session before I always felt safe with Jennifer (she is such a caring person).  Every now and then Jennifer would pause our session and check if I was still comfortable with everything (which I was in spades!) before reverting back to her Goddess persona and putting me back in my place (worshiping her).  In our previous sessions I had always paid her many compliments but this Dom session was just what I needed as I worshiped every inch of her glorious body, praising and pleading for her to give me more and when the end came and she finally let me have my reward I almost passed out so worked up she had got me.  My best session ever with her and I've had many!

I can't wait to visit Sydney again and get myself to Bodyrotic so I can book Jennifer.  My only dilemma.  Will I go sensual or will I go Dom?  Magnifique Jennifer!

jennifer3209.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Formidable! C’est une critique fantastique. Well done George. It seems you certainly enjoyed yourself and Jennifer was perfect for you. Was the session held in the Fantasy Room? I’ve enjoyed many similar experiences in that room with another wonderful lady whom I adore. It’s something that really does get under your skin which needs to be repeated every now and then.

• Like 2

Merci beaucoup monsieur!  When I went to see Jennifer I hadn't thought about booking a particular room but will next time fore sure. I've always been apprehensive about doing a dom session but had been 'edging' closer and closer to that genre with Jennifer back in NZ.  Once I saw her this time realised all I wanted to do was worship her and fully committed to it knowing Jennifer would look after me. Was incredible! Bit worried it might be my new kink now! Cheers 

• Like 2

Oh wow that’s an absolutely amazing review. Thank you for sharing. It really is nice to hear from fellow punters. Hopefully my turn will be soon:) can’t wait to use the fantasy room!!

• Like 2

I saw Jennifer when she was at BR years ago (I checked my review and it was the same one we are talking about then).  My review was far from flattering - but I would be willing tosee if she has improved over the years, as OP would indicate

• Like 1

Thanks xiclarence. You should check her out. Coflover also commented he recently had an amazing session (also dom) with her. I looked at your review Oct 2016? I'm wondering if it was the same lady as your summary refers to a czech lady who was blond and 165 cm. Jennifer is French, Brunette, Olive lightly tanned skin and 180 cm tall with small C cup breasts. Another review from someone else about a Jennifer around the same time mentioned smelling of smoke. I'd be surprised if Jennifer ever smoked but I suppose it's possible. I guess there's only one way to find out by going and seeing the current Jennifer because I'd be surprised if you were disappointed. Maybe Jennifer was Eva previously as I noticed on BR's website they have an older review for Jennifer under her profile where the punter refers to Eva? Cheers 

On 29/08/2019 at 7:48 AM, George71 said:

Hi; I wanted to share my recent mind blowing, unbelievable, off the scale experience with Jennifer at Bodyrotic.  It was incredible!  I've seen Jennifer many times back in NZ, before she moved back to Oz, and I have always adored her seductive, erotic sensual massage style.  It is important to note that Jennifer is an incredible beauty from France.  Her English is perfect with such a sexy accent.  Super smart too (she speaks four languages fluently).  She also has super model good looks with an absolutely ridiculous body.  She represents the best example humanity has for how good the female form can be.  I kid you not!  The combination of her massage technique and her looks make her (in my opinion) quite possibly one of the truly great sensual masseuses. 

But now she has added Domination to her repertoire!  That's what we did. So unbelievable to be so totally dominated by such a special lady.  Amazing really.  Even though I'd never done a Dom session before I always felt safe with Jennifer (she is such a caring person).  Every now and then Jennifer would pause our session and check if I was still comfortable with everything (which I was in spades!) before reverting back to her Goddess persona and putting me back in my place (worshiping her).  In our previous sessions I had always paid her many compliments but this Dom session was just what I needed as I worshiped every inch of her glorious body, praising and pleading for her to give me more and when the end came and she finally let me have my reward I almost passed out so worked up she had got me.  My best session ever with her and I've had many!

I can't wait to visit Sydney again and get myself to Bodyrotic so I can book Jennifer.  My only dilemma.  Will I go sensual or will I go Dom?  Magnifique Jennifer!

/cdn-cgi/mirage/a4df9deba7911e8a957e7418850f11fc79728ee79735a2122f70a039c6a6073f/1280/cdn-cgi/mirage/a4df9deba7911e8a957e7418850f11fc79728ee79735a2122f70a039c6a6073f/1280/https://forums.punterplanet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_08/jennifer3209.jpg.b82773d6773fdd8175d05a14fd2cbf3e.jpg

🥴