12. Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
  13. Hair Colour: Brown
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Green
  16. Skin Colour: Tanned
  17. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  18. Body Shape: Full-figured
  19. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  20. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  21. Enhanced breasts?: No
  22. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  23. Any Tattoos?: One or two
  24. Any Piercings?: One or two
  25. Full Sex Available: Yes
  26. Kind of Experience: Starfish Experience
  27. Kissing Available: No
  28. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  29. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
  30. Handjob Available: Yes
  31. Massage Available: Yes
  32. Extras Charged: Yes
  33. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  34. Overall Personality: Cold
  35. Overall Performance: She didn't make an effort
splooshta

Club 741 - August 2019 - Electra

splooshta

YMMV

in my experience, I've never come across someone so terrible. Disconnected after the very nice intro.

I went for a deluxe and got standard service.

Very respectful as to the workers boundaries like body and hand placement, didn't even like daty and kissing was off the table. My hour long session was not only time watched AND cut short,  spent most of what felt like 35 minutes getting the poorest bj and a hj that could put me to bed. The massage must've hurt her hands more than it helped me(swedish style, not really relaxing as there was no flow to begin with).

To put icing on the cake, I get told that since she gets paid more working for herself, she keeps all her sessions here as a standard as possible and her jaded, cold attitude proves that. I've had girls in her age range offer a better service, and don't feel entitled.

If you see her intro, know that you will get scammed.

Oh well. Maybe she's better in her private jobs, but in this instance at an establishment, she's lazy and entitled.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

bungee

its bullshit when  your paying for a service ,makes you wonder why they work better luck next time.

head
22 hours ago, bungee said:

its bullshit when  your paying for a service ,makes you wonder why they work better luck next time.

These rip offs work in the sex industry because their other potential options are not enticing at all. Working as a cleaner, waitress or flipping burgers, taking orders from a boss for a minimum wage or thereabouts is not appealing when they can get a customer in a room and do as little as possible for a very generous financial reward in a brothel.

Better luck next time to the OP.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

splooshta
On 20/08/2019 at 7:52 AM, head said:

These rip offs work in the sex industry because their other potential options are not enticing at all. Working as a cleaner, waitress or flipping burgers, taking orders from a boss for a minimum wage or thereabouts is not appealing when they can get a customer in a room and do as little as possible for a very generous financial reward in a brothel.

Better luck next time to the OP.

Maybe some WL feel like they shouldn't have to do anything for what they get paid in establishments unless its their going rate when they do their independent services outside of these places.

Thank you. I really just have to go with my gut feeling next time

head
On 21/08/2019 at 10:58 PM, splooshta said:

Maybe some WL feel like they shouldn't have to do anything for what they get paid in establishments unless its their going rate when they do their independent services outside of these places.

Thank you. I really just have to go with my gut feeling next time

The problem with so many sex workers is they are self entitled. Electra might be better at her private rates, but she is still ungrateful and entitled working in a brothel dishing out crap service and raking in a lot more money per hour than she would by potentially flipping burgers.