16. Knowledge of English: Regular
  17. Hair Colour: Black
  18. Hair Length: Medium
  19. Eyes Colour: Brown
  20. Skin Colour: Olive
  21. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  22. Body Shape: Slim
  23. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  24. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  25. Kind of Experience: Clinical Experience
  26. Kissing Available: No
  27. Blowjob: No
  28. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  29. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  30. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  31. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  32. Overall Looks: Attractive
  33. Overall Personality: Cold
  34. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Sydney Empress Massage - July 2019 - Nana

90$ for 30 Nana is 24.

After a girl having period at 43 Albion st and a condom break at 57Sakura I thought I would bypass the new ginza shop and play it safe with a hj. I wanted an orgasm. 

Have popped in here twice before but no girls avail, yet they advertise multiple girls everyday.Girl on reception told me via wechat, "you do not have to book, u can meet the girls". Strange when I arrived at midnight she asked for the 90 then I can meet girls. Was assigned room 2 where I was then assigned Nana. Told Nana I was told I could meet the girls, well she was pretty cool at this stage, the only other girl was Anna from China. So after meeting them both, Nana was the more attractive and I told her I was happy to go with her. 

She was wearing that shiny white nurses dress,very short and sexy, the outfit oozes eroticness,but very early I could sense Nana from Thailand with a lovely figure was going to be a dud. Not friendly at all. Her massage was designed to waste as much time doing a boring massage with no eroticness what so ever, contradicting her sexy outfit. 10 mins in," can u take off dress?" met with " not until finish massage". There was something exciting when she leant up on table to one side of mirror, when I was able to see up her dress, some nice bone coloured knickers at the front and shiny black colour at rear. Her shiny blue bra was also seeping out of dress. 

The massage had no real direction, all over the shop. I asked her to do soft on legs and she gave off even more negativity. With about 10 mins to go she asked me to turn over, I was happy for her to keep undies and bra on. I knew I was not going to cum,the oil was more like water,i did not even get hard, and when I touched her undies and she said"ticklish", that was it and I told her to stop and let me get dressed. She did wipe the oil off my body which was nice of her. 

Told receptionist she was terrible and I wish I had come in drunk so I would not have remembered it even though I am a non drinker. This shop and there botany rd shop would have to be the worst massage shops in Sydney. Please avoid.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
On 28/07/2019 at 9:56 AM, brauninc said:

I thought I would bypass the new ginza shop

Silly brauny, considering you wanted to try this shop out.  Sorry to hear you didn't have such a good trip.

Is it worth making the trip to visit some of these Sydney brothels?  What appeal do they have over the Melbourne ones?

11 hours ago, Gentleman Jack said:

Silly brauny, considering you wanted to try this shop out.  Sorry to hear you didn't have such a good trip.

Is it worth making the trip to visit some of these Sydney brothels?  What appeal do they have over the Melbourne ones?

Sydney is not as cheap as i thought it was, well the CBD area that is.  But it is worth coming up for the Bbbj daty and dfk that most of Sydneys inner brothels offer.

• Thanks 1