15. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Long
  18. Eyes Colour: Brown
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 10 to 12
  23. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  26. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Passionate Kissing
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  32. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  33. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  34. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  35. Extras Charged: No, all included
  36. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  37. Overall Personality: Fun
  38. Overall Performance: Great service

Club 741 - July 2019 - Bailey

Booked Bailey after seeing her photos on her Twitter account , a little younger then the Milfs l generally frolic with but liked her body shape and the type of service offered. Was not disappointed when l meet her recently on a Saturday night.  Greeted me with a warm cheeky smile and looked great in a red figure hugging dress which showed off her curves . Confirmed the hour booking and into a large clean and tidy room with plenty of towels and soap and most importantly mirrors lol . Pass my health check and hit the shower . Bailey is back just as l am drying off and moves in for a quick kiss and turns around so l can unzip her dress  and enjoy watching her slide out of it , then l lay on the bed and watch her discard her bra , panties and stockings whilst looking at me with a naughty twinkle in her eyes . The session starts with some chat and laughs and then moved quickly into some good passionate kissing (no DFK) and our hands wandering , l found a very wet warm pussy,  she found a very hard cock.  Condom on and moved straight into 69 position and her pussy tastes as good as it looks . Bailey's oral style is slow and deep at first then steadily getting more vigorous. From my face she slides down for some reverse cowgirl,  she is a keen pumper and rides well and the sight of that peach shaped bottom moving up and down is beautiful.  We stay in this position for quite a while both of us pumping at a good pace until Bailey cum with a cute scream and a lovely warm puddle on my groin and running down my balls.  Move into missionary with her lovely legs on my shoulders and more passionate kissing and after some pounding from me and some sexy dirty talk from her , absolutely drain my balls in that lovely young pussy. In the time left we have a cuddle and chat , she is a lovely bubbly girl and a very mature outlook on life , the fact l am twice her age was never a factor in the session , infact l think it was a turn on for her . Treat her well gents , she's a gem in the punting west . Obviously YMMV Cheers

• Thanks 7

Damn. You must have gotten lucky and didn't have to pay extras. When I stayed with her I didn't have the best experience.  I knew it as soon as she asked if I wanted to pay extra for the deluxe experience and I told her I couldn't afford any more.

From there the service was just Vanilla and boring with obvious fake moans. If I had the money at the time, I would have paid extra. I just think just because someone can't afford or choose not to pay extra, the attitude and effort in the service shouldn't change. 

But yeah it was a very lazy service for me unfortunately. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2