10. Estimated Age: 21 - 25
  11. Hair Colour: Dark
  12. Hair Length: Long
  13. Eyes Colour: Coffee
  14. Skin Colour: Olive
  15. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  16. Body Shape: Curvy
  17. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  18. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  19. Kissing Available: No
  20. Blowjob: No
  21. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  22. Overall Looks: Attractive
  23. Overall Personality: Bitchy
  24. Overall Performance: Money down the drain

Dream Girl 130 - July 2019 - Lora

CaptainCaveman551

I am not Chinese but have dealt with Chinese people all my life. They have been lovely to do business with and most of them are very direct and honest. The same cannot be said of the management of this place. They give the Chinese community in Sydney a bad  name.

I had booked a girl but when I rocked up the receptionist said, after talking my money that the girl I booked was busy and I had to choose another hoe. How unprofessional! I told her that not going to happen. She literally put a finger on her lip and said shoosh and brought out some hoes. I have never been treated this badly by anyone ever. An experienced punter never makes a scene at the venue and I was boiling at this stage. Controled my urge to shout at the receptionist and picked Lora the only non asian decent butt and ass. You could make out from her face that Lora is a dumb girl not much going on in that pea brain.

She was wearing a g so atleast I had a good look at her ass. Massage was so bad and so soft. Lazy effort. Then she took the oil off with towel soaked in freezing cold water . I just shut up and resigned to the fact that this was just not my day.

Hand job followed and I came thinking about Maria Sharapova lol. Had to get my mind about the present situation to actual finish. 

No hot water in the shower. When I left I just groped her ass hard and kissed the dumb hoes back. You know the kind of grab that let's a woman know I own your ass. Not proud of that but had to salvage something out of this shit experience.

Overall 1 /10. Give her the 1 as she didn't resist the grab in the end. 

On the way out the receptionist literally made me jog to the exit. Time up time up. The wrost receptionist in the world. What a mother charming female dog. 

I wrote a review about the receptionist on Google and their reply which a long hard to read reply which clearly pasted from google translate contesting the legitimacy of my review. No apology.

Crap unprofessional place. Avoid at all cost. Never going again. Never been treated this badly in my life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

They aggressively attack any negative reviews and try to push positive ones. Seen that before. The rest sounds like a worse experience than normal but... entirely believable. I have had good experiences here, but I am hesitant to trust this place again

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, lefay said:

They aggressively attack any negative reviews and try to push positive ones. Seen that before. The rest sounds like a worse experience than normal but... entirely believable. I have had good experiences here, but I am hesitant to trust this place again

The positive ones are fake onliners in Chinglish to pump up the rating. Not going to this place again.

Captain thanks for reviving the Sydney punting scene on here.  Dreamgirls, Ginza, Kytoto, and thanks to u Sakura57 are on my list next time i am up in Sydney, well maybe not Dreamgirls lol.  They have a second shop at 69 Liverpool st in the City, this one is open till 5am, and the 2 times i have gone there around 9pm, there are no where near as many girls on as they seem to advertise.

• Thanks 1

If you go to Dreamgirls, be prepared for some upsell at the door, or some miss-sell like above. Probably best have a strong review to go on as well. Or go somewhere else.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, lefay said:

If you go to Dreamgirls, be prepared for some upsell at the door, or some miss-sell like above. Probably best have a strong review to go on as well. Or go somewhere else.

Dreamgirls advertises a lot on this site and a rival site.  Sydney has always had a much better Rnt system than Melbourne, but this mob are giving Sydney's reputation a bad name. Some of the girls offer the full service, but they tack on hefty prices for this.  

• Like 1

This used to be a full service shop before the dreamgirls arrived and downgraded the services.   There are no longer guys having wet dreams thinking about this place.

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, jackdaniels said:

FS still on offer from many of the girls here.

But don't ever waste your money.

I've had FS there three times. You would be lucky to get 10 minutes of fucking in. 

4 minutes ago, chrisbear said:

I've had FS there three times. You would be lucky to get 10 minutes of fucking in. 

And the price would be over inflated.  Strip the business back to a basic Rnt joint, then increase the BJ and intercourse, to say 50 and 100 extra, on top of the 90 for 30, and things are looking a lot better than being a traditional brothel charging 140 for 30 mins for the works

10 hours ago, chrisbear said:

End of the day it is an RnT joint so I don't think you can expect an extended fucking session.

ive been there a few times and had a good experience. i guess its a lottery with the girls. Queenie is excellent. Massive boobs and a well-proportioned body. Nice personality too. Never had FS with her as its a bit inflated ontop of the basic fee. $50 gets you kissing and Muff Munching. Very nice with Queenie. never tried many of the others. usually all a reflection of the management. they set the tone. 

She literally put a finger on her lip and said shoosh and brought out some hoes. I have never been treated this badly by anyone ever. An experienced punter never makes a scene at the venue and I was boiling at this stage. Controled my urge to shout at the receptionist and picked Lora the only non asian decent butt and ass. You could make out from her face that Lora is a dumb girl not much going on in that pea brain.

When I left I just groped her ass hard and kissed the dumb hoes back. You know the kind of grab that let's a woman know I own your ass. Not proud of that but had to salvage something out of this shit experience.

Sounds like you were treated with the same amount of respect that you were showing them. It's a pity the 'Dumb Hoe' didn't pick up your sorry arse and throw you into the street. These women are human fuckin beings that have to deal with entitled dickheads like you so cut them some slack and treat them with respect. How about next time the a receptionist treats you like that you just tell her you wont accept it and leave. Like a man. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Damien1 said:

She literally put a finger on her lip and said shoosh and brought out some hoes. I have never been treated this badly by anyone ever. An experienced punter never makes a scene at the venue and I was boiling at this stage. Controled my urge to shout at the receptionist and picked Lora the only non asian decent butt and ass. You could make out from her face that Lora is a dumb girl not much going on in that pea brain.

When I left I just groped her ass hard and kissed the dumb hoes back. You know the kind of grab that let's a woman know I own your ass. Not proud of that but had to salvage something out of this shit experience.

Sounds like you were treated with the same amount of respect that you were showing them. It's a pity the 'Dumb Hoe' didn't pick up your sorry arse and throw you into the street. These women are human fuckin beings that have to deal with entitled dickheads like you so cut them some slack and treat them with respect. How about next time the a receptionist treats you like that you just tell her you wont accept it and leave. Like a man. 

Agreed. Self righteous boner killing pricks are absolute neccessary to keep things in perspective.

Both this shop and 69 Liverpool are advertising full service on Skokka 130 for half, and the obvious 45 to 60 prices as well.  On the wechat, girls where it says above or under there picture open mind, would be the ones u could seek full service with, the other's may say yes or no, but if they say yes, they will probably try to get more money out of u.

On 21/07/2019 at 10:05 AM, CaptainCaveman551 said:

I am not Chinese but have dealt with Chinese people all my life. They have been lovely to do business with and most of them are very direct and honest. The same cannot be said of the management of this place. They give the Chinese community in Sydney a bad  name.

I had booked a girl but when I rocked up the receptionist said, after talking my money that the girl I booked was busy and I had to choose another hoe. How unprofessional! I told her that not going to happen. She literally put a finger on her lip and said shoosh and brought out some hoes. I have never been treated this badly by anyone ever. An experienced punter never makes a scene at the venue and I was boiling at this stage. Controled my urge to shout at the receptionist and picked Lora the only non asian decent butt and ass. You could make out from her face that Lora is a dumb girl not much going on in that pea brain.

She was wearing a g so atleast I had a good look at her ass. Massage was so bad and so soft. Lazy effort. Then she took the oil off with towel soaked in freezing cold water . I just shut up and resigned to the fact that this was just not my day.

Hand job followed and I came thinking about Maria Sharapova lol. Had to get my mind about the present situation to actual finish. 

No hot water in the shower. When I left I just groped her ass hard and kissed the dumb hoes back. You know the kind of grab that let's a woman know I own your ass. Not proud of that but had to salvage something out of this shit experience.

On the way out the receptionist literally made me jog to the exit. Time up time up. The wrost receptionist in the world. What a mother charming female dog. 

I wrote a review about the receptionist on Google and their reply which a long hard to read reply which clearly pasted from google translate contesting the legitimacy of my review. No apology.

Crap unprofessional place. Avoid at all cost. Never going again. Never been treated this badly in my life.

Just looking at the ad, it seems so fake. Thanks for the heads up.

On 21/07/2019 at 9:57 PM, No more than fifty please said:

They have a second shop at 69 Liverpool st in the Cit

Didn't realise that is their 2nd shop. I used to like the service and the reception there when I frequented it in 2016. Last revisit was 2021 and felt a different vibe. 

Thanks for the heads up 

On 12/09/2022 at 8:36 AM, ChewyW said:

Didn't realise that is their 2nd shop. I used to like the service and the reception there when I frequented it in 2016. Last revisit was 2021 and felt a different vibe. 

Thanks for the heads up 

Only changed hands a few years ago before it was VIP massage with thai girls.

• Thanks 1