Sydney Empress Massage - General Discussion Thread

Sydney Empress Massage, Sydney :: 0451 009 669

Premises formerly operated as VIP 69

Address: Level 1, 69 Liverpool St, Sydney, NSW 2000
Email | Website | 0451 009 669

I was attracted to this place by its website. Dropped in on Friday mid-afternoon.

Receptionist was a softly spoken and polite Chinese man.  Asked if I could meet some of the girls.

He said, "don't worry. I will bring you a very nice one."

As I paid my $125 for an hour, he asked if I wanted to try a double. I said no.

I asked again, "It would be good if I could at least choose form two or three girls".  Again, he replied "don't worry".

Showed me to a room which was cold (heater was switched off).  I decided to wait to see what girl he will bring before I got undressed.

After 5 minutes, an Australian woman knocks and comes in carrying a small plastic container -- oil, tissues -- and immediately I realised how the website is fake. This poor girl was polite but she looked like a homeless person and my level of interest totally died.

I had to think of a polite way to get out of there. I said, "sorry, I was waiting for someone to come in so I can tell them I am leaving. I won't stay for a massage, thanks."

She was polite and said, "Oh, if you want to see another girl, I can go and get him to send someone else."

But by then, looking at her, and the horrible room, and decided to leave.  She said, "please wait here, I will go and get him"

A minute later, the polite and softly spoke male receptionist knocks and says "don't worry, I will send someone else. I have a really nice girl for you."

This offer sounded more fake than Donald Trump's promises.

I declined his offer and said, "sorry, I don't feel comfortable and would like to leave. Could I have my money back."

He paid me back my $125 and I left.

It was such an anticlimax. All I can say is the website describes an imaginary place which is not really what Sydney Empress looks like in reality. 

Edited by AndyJ
Merged to GDT as no session took place
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This place is crap. They ask for the money upfront. They advertised that they have 30 girls working every day. Total bullshit. I visit in the afternoon and was shown 2 Chinese ladies. I wasn't happy and asked for my money back. Then the excuses starts coming from the reception guy. I wasn't leaving until I get my money back. He said next time he won't show me the girls. Please mate, there will be no next time. This place is a joke. 

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Said to read the owner hasn’t tried to improve the quality of their business at all.

Never Again kind of place

This is such a shame!! 

Place used to be solid. 

Anyone know where August went?.

She kinda looks like LianeV from insta. 

She did great massages and FS. 

On 4/5/21 at 10:54 PM, flash23 said:

This place is crap. They ask for the money upfront. They advertised that they have 30 girls working every day. Total bullshit. I visit in the afternoon and was shown 2 Chinese ladies. I wasn't happy and asked for my money back. Then the excuses starts coming from the reception guy. I wasn't leaving until I get my money back. He said next time he won't show me the girls. Please mate, there will be no next time. This place is a joke. 

Thanks for they review. Was going to visit here but after reading your review and others I think I’ll avoid like the plague. 
I also got sucked in by the website. from my experience punting when something looks too good to be true it always is.

the website 30 girls a day over 200 a week 🤦‍♂️ 

• Like 1

They haven't had anyone new on the roster for a long time.

To be fair, Natasha the Slovak girl with the big fake breasts is ok for the rate in the city.

Camilla the Indian girl is also ok.

Book. Don't walk in.

• Like 1
On 05/01/2022 at 4:46 PM, dredge said:

They haven't had anyone new on the roster for a long time.

To be fair, Natasha the Slovak girl with the big fake breasts is ok for the rate in the city.

Camilla the Indian girl is also ok.

Book. Don't walk in.

I had Natasha back around Feb 2020 too. A reasonable punt. She was dressed in a way too small nurse outfit with her boobs almost out. I did ease them out as she eased me out😄

Aside from that, l have not returned since as the place is not well managed.

I liked it back circa 2016 during its VIP69 days