Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Ava (Formerly Mina)
  2. Session Month: May
  3. Session Year: 2019
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Photos Authenticity: 100% Real
  6. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
  7. Location where session took place: Victoria
  8. Session Day: Weekday
  9. Session Time: Daytime
  10. Estimated Age: 26 - 30
  11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  12. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): China
  13. Hair Colour: Black
  14. Hair Length: Medium
  15. Eyes Colour: Brown
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  18. Body Shape: Slim
  19. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  20. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  21. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  22. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  23. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  24. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  25. Overall Looks: Average
  26. Overall Personality: Lovely
  27. Overall Performance: Great service

Private Masseuse - May 2019 - Ava (Formerly Mina)

After reading a few reviews on Ava/Mina on the forum, I decided to bite the bullet and book her in on a cold Thursday afternoon. 

Booking with Ava was very easy and she was flexible given my work schedule - gratefully she is now on the same side of town as I am so will be easier to continue to see this lovely girl. 

I opted for an hour premium package as outlined in her ad and it was one of the better massages I have received from a ML. Despite her petite stature, she managed to get into my stiff and sore muscles and relieve some of the aches from training the previous day. After the firm massage (which i had requested) she started her body slides, whilst these weren't the best I've had her enthusiasm and sensuality were great, with some playful licks of the neck and ears. 

Onto the flip where she applied generous amounts of Nuru gel and continued to slide and tease all over, with some light kissing on the lips as well. I was at full attention with all the teasing and on with the dom for some CBJ whilst my hands explored her body. She was receptive to FIV and seemed to genuinely enjoy the teasing of her clit and FIV. 

We finished up shortly after as I couldn't resist any further, into the shower where she helped scrub off the oil and gel which was a welcome touch before parting ways.

Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely return. YMMV but if you treat this girl with courtesy and respect you may get more value for your dollar than what is advertised ;) 

Looking forward to seeing her again. 

• Thanks 5

HEY YO

I apologise for my fellow sub continent males behaviour

She must have had bad experiences to go and post that on her add

▪️

51 minutes ago, daddymac said:

HEY YO

I apologise for my fellow sub continent males behaviour

She must have had bad experiences to go and post that on her add

▪️

Unfortunately she's not the first ML/WL to reference this on their ads. It's a shame because poor behaviour from a minority have ruined it for the greater population :(

2 minutes ago, taebin.im said:

Unfortunately she's not the first ML/WL to reference this on their ads. It's a shame because poor behaviour from a minority have ruined it for the greater population :(

the girls in the brothels I see don't have good things to say

Just an update that today is her last day in Kensington, she will be in Southbank with a bigger space.

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, taebin.im said:

Just an update that today is her last day in Kensington, she will be in Southbank with a bigger space.

Great, more convenient