12. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  13. Hair Colour: Brown
  14. Hair Length: Long
  15. Eyes Colour: Grey
  16. Skin Colour: Pale
  17. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  18. Body Shape: Full-figured
  19. Estimated Body Size: 12 to 14
  20. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  21. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  22. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  23. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  24. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  26. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  27. Overall Looks: Pretty
  28. Overall Personality: Fun
  29. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - February 2012 - Alice

DeletedAccount

I browsed the forums on here wondering where I may find the girl I'm looking for that is close(ish) to me in the western suburbs.

Scrolling through the BBW forum, I spot a post by a MissAlice. Checking out her profile, I can see that she works in Club 741, thats not far from me :) I have been there during the week before, but not on a weekend. I wrote her name down on the back of a card (I got a bad memory), jumped in the car and drove over.

Getting in to the place, it was rather busy, phones going off, intro's happening, people wandering around, quite a different environment than what I see on a weekday.

I get into one of the rooms and the girls start rolling in. And then in she walks, well I think my smile went from ear to ear when she introduced herself as Alice. Yep, she's the one :) The rest of the girls walk in, say hi, and I couldn't get them out quick enough. I just wants Alice. (I don't know why I didn't just tell her I'd book her there and then. I suppose I feel that I should at least say hello to everyone)...

45 minutes booked, room organised, and eventually, we get to the room. Following her up the stairs, behind her, stunning view. I knew I was going to enjoy this.

We get into the room and I jump into the shower, while she disrobes to her sexy underwear and lies down on the bed. Again, stunning view, very nice to see. I gave my bits and bobs a soap and scrub, dry off quickly, and get on the bed and snuggle into those GG's. My favourite position is a 69, with her on top. This service is provided at an extra $40. I only have a pineapple, so Alice, you owe me $10 bucks on our next booking :) Nah, its okay, go have a drink on me. hehe.

After the rubber goes on the johnson, she gives it some oral attention. And working it rather well, loving her technique. We get into position for the 69, her on top and my face in heaven. It is at this point that I become aware that I didn't shave today... and am hoping that it does not cause any irritation... Thinking about this might have actually helped me last longer, keeping my mind off blowing all within seconds... It wasn't too long before the little fella was filling the condom and she dismounted me.

After a bit of chatter and light rubbing, our conversation came to this site. (Don't worry, she bought it up first :) ) Yes, MissAlice is a new member around these parts. Say Hi to her here, or better yet, say Hi to her with a few pineapples in hour hand over the weekend while at 741.

Cheers ;)

• Thanks 10

g'd onya HT for sharing your fun ride.

One never can go wrong at 741 eh

hmmm, note to self:

must make like cowboy & go ride some GGs

are alice's GGs natural wild brumbys, or bought ones?

Im no expert in picking one from the other, but I would bet that they're, lol,'wild brumbys' hahah.

And they were fantastic. O should have gone for a motorboat....

Thanks for the review High trader, Miss Alice sounds like a good bet.

I was a bit unclear about what the $40 extra was for. 69? DATY? Presumably not CBJ?

I like BBWs and I don't mind paying extra for some things from a reasonable base rate, but extra for these things would be a deal breaker for me, especially if it was sprung on me in the room.

Extras would be deal breaker for me - I don't know how they can get away with charging like that.

Still that is just my opinion and if punters are happy to pay then I guess it is their choice and no skin off my nose!

Personally I would expect DATY, DFK & BBBJ to be included as part of any Parlour service and have no trouble in finding ladies more than willing to provide those services as standard.

Hi guys? Can anyone please tell me where Miss Alice is now? I heard she is not working at Clun 741 anymore, I asked the receptionist there. I am dying to see her. First time I saw her I had already booked someone else; from that time I always missed here. Once I went and was told she was there but was in a 2 hour booking! Couldn't wait. Please guys post here where she is, or if she is reading this please Miss Alice reply!