Review Information

1. Sex Worker's Name: Jenny
  2. Session Month: May
  3. Session Year: 2019
  4. Type of Service: Massage
  5. Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Sydney Empress Massage
  6. Establishment Address (Only for brothels): Level 1, 69 Liverpool St, Sydney
  7. Phone Number (Please add area code): 0451 009 669
  8. Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $175
  9. Location where session took place: New South Wales
  10. Session Day: Weekend
  11. Session Time: Evening
  12. Estimated Age: 31 - 35
  13. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  14. Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): China
  15. Hair Colour: Dark
  16. Hair Length: Medium
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Pale
  19. Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
  20. Body Shape: Slim
  21. Kissing Available: Unsure
  22. Blowjob: Unsure
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  24. Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
  25. Overall Personality: Fake
  26. Overall Performance: It was okay

Sydney Empress Massage - May 2019 - Jenny

Twas a balmy Sydney Sunday dinnertime when I headed down to the stated establishment. Up the stairs (lucky I'm an out of towner, you're very exposed here) and in I went, rang the bell and the pleasant mamasan let me in. Asked for half an hour for the 90 bucks, checked that it included happy ending, assured that it did with body slides etc so all good.

In I went and the ML came in in a very skimpy (and dodgy) nurses outfit showing off the bolt ons. Offered me a shower which was decent enough for a joint like this I guess, back I came and on with the massage. Went for the medium option and away we went, pretty decent I guess, this joint doesn't appear to be known for the quality massage though. Flip came pretty early and was asked if i wanted anything extra. I said no, just the HJ and that was it. She dropped the uniform, titty and arse touching allowed but that was it. Decent drawn out handjob which did the trick, head massage to end, door to door just under the half I reckon.

I asked at the end what extras she offered and how much but she wouldn't tell me, next time apparently, but it's clear there's plenty of offer. It was pretty good overall, was clear she was there to get the most dough out of me she could though, I know they all are but some make it less obvious ha ha 

Edited by AndyJ
Venue details updated to reflect new management
  • Thanks 4
4 minutes ago, glissando said:

Twas a balmy Sydney Sunday 

That's a gentle lilting start! Very enjoyable. I was settling in for a nostalgic tale for a moment! ▪️

9 minutes ago, glissando said:

asked at the end what extras she offered and how much but she wouldn't tell me, next time apparently

I imagine she would only do that earlier, on the flip so there would be a better chance of up sale when your interest was...er...aroused.

Thanks for the review

• Like 1

Just be aware all the Thai girls have gone under this new management.  Unlike there other shop in Botany rd which shuts at 8pm, this place is open till 4am, they should abandon Botany rd, and move the lot in here, all 200 of the girls

1 hour ago, PacoMan said:

That's a gentle lilting start! Very enjoyable. I was settling in for a nostalgic tale for a moment! ▪️

I imagine she would only do that earlier, on the flip so there would be a better chance of up sale when your interest was...er...aroused.

Thanks for the review

True enough ha ha. I should also add the receptionist was quite keen for me to take two birds on, one is enough for myself that's for sure.

Oh and there was a young girl at reception when i was leaving, let's just say it's a good thing for punters if she works there, smoking hot!

7 minutes ago, glissando said:

I should also add the receptionist was quite keen for me to take two birds on, ....

Oh and there was a young girl at reception when i was leaving, let's just say it's a good thing for punters if she works there, smoking hot!

Why this just gets better! and better

When's the return visit?

▪️

22 hours ago, PacoMan said:

Why this just gets better! and better

When's the return visit?

▪️

I will let you all know!