15. Knowledge of English: Good
  16. Hair Colour: Blond
  17. Hair Length: Medium
  18. Eyes Colour: Green
  19. Skin Colour: Pale
  20. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  21. Body Shape: Curvy
  22. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  23. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  24. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  25. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  26. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
  27. Extras Charged: Yes, additionally
  28. Overall Looks: Attractive
  29. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  30. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Club 741 - May 2019 - Katya

Read some good reviews about this russian hottie but she only used to work late evenings/nights so could never make it, but just checked the roaster online and found that she started doing day shifts. So immediately drove to the venue asked for her. Had a decent intro and she asked what I enjoy etc and signed up for her with $50 extra which included dfk, daty, anal!! Though I am not an ass person, so was happy with dfk n daty. Had a health check (surprising front and back too!!), shower and she was there in time to rock my world. A lot n lot of dfk with tongue actions. Some booby play and long cbj and little fella was ready to rock! Had sex in couple of positions and finished on her boobs while she stared at me all the time, which was very relieving. She offered a massage and gave a very good hard massage for 15 mins. Then bit of a chit chat n she started playing with little boy and got it excited. I warned her before first round that I hardly cum twice in an hour, though with her lusty act it seemed that she was ready for the challenge. And to take it to next level she suggested face fuck in standing position which I happily obliged and soon I was ready for second round and again finished after good hard fuck. Time spent was well worth and amazing. Truly a great punt, highly recommended!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

HEY YO

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your booking with this goddess

She is the only lady that daddymac has rated the overall performance as Out of This Universe!

When funds get better I must revisit her.

Cheers

Pretty sure your rating was out of this galaxy. @daddymac .  I've no doubt however your next visit will be an out of this Universe experience.▪️

I must make time to go see this goddess.  As I'm from way out past the Andromeda galaxy I'm hoping her performance will transport me millions of light years away.▪️

The Universe is all of space and time[a] and their contents,[10] including planets, stars, galaxies, and all other forms of matter and energy.

A galaxy is a gravitationally bound system of stars, stellar remnants, interstellar gas, dust, and dark matter