13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Blue
  17. Skin Colour: Tanned
  18. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  23. Kissing Available: Yes, Light Kissing
  24. Blowjob: No
  25. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  26. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  27. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  28. Overall Looks: Beautiful
  29. Overall Personality: Fun
  30. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - March 2019 - Samantha

While visiting Sydney with SK, we decided to have a bit of a naughty adventure and ended up going to Bodyrotic as they had three girls on the roster that night who were available for couples massages.  After meeting them however there was really only one option.  Girl number one had never actually done a couples massage before but was willing to give it a shot.  Girl number two didn’t say anything in the introduction apart from telling us her name.  Samantha on the other hand sat down and chatted with us, asked if it was our first couples massage (it was for SK), explained about her service, asked whether she should focus more on one of us or not (70/30 split between SK and me), and answered some questions about what she was and wasn’t happy to do.  We ended up doing 90 minutes in bodyrotic’s “fantasy room”.

Amongst her many other talents, Samantha has done formal training in massage and is very good at it.  SK was quickly reduced to a warm puddle of goo by Samantha and me massaging her at the same time.  By the end of her turn on the table, SK was sucking me off while Samantha was making her cum with her talented fingers.  My turn on the table was equally enjoyable, the four-hands massage was amazingly decadent , and (as we had requested) Samantha then gave SK a master class on hand-job techniques, which SK has put to use on several occasions since.

By the end of the session, I was 70% wanting to fuck Samantha’s brains out and wishing that Bodyrotic allowed full service, and 30% glad that they didn’t, because it might have been a bit too much for SK.  Maybe next time ▪️

Samantha is highly recommended for couples massages, especially if one or both of the couple are newbies.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3