13. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  14. Hair Colour: Blond
  15. Hair Length: Long
  16. Eyes Colour: Blue
  17. Skin Colour: Pale
  18. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  19. Body Shape: Slim
  20. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  21. Estimated Breast Size: DD and above (Extra Large)
  22. Enhanced breasts?: Yes, enhanced
  23. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  24. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  25. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  26. Full Sex Available: No
  27. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  28. Kissing Available: No
  29. Blowjob: No
  30. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  31. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  32. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  33. Extras Charged: No, all included
  34. Overall Looks: Very pretty
  35. Overall Personality: Lovely
  36. Overall Performance: Great service

Bodyrotic - March 2019 - Elaina

Visited Bodyrotic for the first time in a while. Booking over phone easy, went with Elaina as others didn’t sound like me

and her photos were hot. Photos are real. Saw a review on here said not a firm massage, that’s correct, if you want more therapeutic she isn’t for you. Her massage is soft very sensual massage. Great hands and positive person. Her voice not my favourite, but she doesn’t talk a lot as she’s busy being very sensual. She’s very friendly. Amazing body slide both sides. Great body and if you’re a breasts guy then you’re in for a real treat they are amazing. Finished with her sitting on top of me with me caressing her breasts, just awesome. Great technique. Great service , will be back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

saw Elaina recently, had never gone into bodyrotic before so she was my first there.

Massages arent really my thing but im glad i chose Elaina. I can imagine i'd like to see her again. She's smoking hot, would be great to fuck or at least get a blowjob off her. If anyone knows how to arrange such a thing with massage girls, let me know.

• Like 1

Its simple. Just get to know them and after a few visits if you still want then perhaps they may se you privately.

But don't just try to fuck her at BR as that would be not a good idea.

• Like 3

She is leaving soon unfortunately so get in while you can. I agree she is not for the therapeutic massage mood. She’s extremely sensual however. Puts the pressure on the right spots and let’s go of the gas when it’s getting close to the edge.  She definitely knows what she is doing. I’ll miss her dearly. 

• Like 2

Yeah she was awesome, done a lot of stuff with her when she was there. I think Peppa is almost her direct replacement. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Vitesse said:

Yeah she was awesome, done a lot of stuff with her when she was there. I think Peppa is almost her direct replacement. 

Thanks . Never met Peppa . And never noticed her on the roster before . She looks great 😝

• Like 1
2 hours ago, amos said:

Thanks . Never met Peppa . And never noticed her on the roster before . She looks great 😝

This is not her full time job so she’s only there a few times a month. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 18/05/2019 at 1:25 PM, unl said:

saw Elaina recently, had never gone into bodyrotic before so she was my first there.

Massages arent really my thing but im glad i chose Elaina. I can imagine i'd like to see her again. She's smoking hot, would be great to fuck or at least get a blowjob off her. If anyone knows how to arrange such a thing with massage girls, let me know.

I wish she was still here. Her tits were so big

On 03/02/2021 at 7:02 PM, Vitesse said:

yeah pepper has huge tits as well

On 09/09/2020 at 2:40 PM, Vitesse said:

I heard that she returned home. 😿  I’ll surely miss those amazing tits very dearly.

me too ☹️ oh well. 

I just watched The Tinder Swindler. One of the chicks in it who was robbed of a fortune reminded me of Elaina.

I wonder if Bodyrotic was how she made it all back?

I heard that she returned home. 😿  I’ll surely miss those amazing tits very dearly.

Yeah😆 they were huge

On 03/02/2021 at 7:02 PM, Vitesse said:

Na her tits bit not face

She was sexiest ever

On 01/04/2019 at 6:23 PM, Poppeye said:

Visited Bodyrotic for the first time in a while. Booking over phone easy, went with Elaina as others didn’t sound like me

and her photos were hot. Photos are real. Saw a review on here said not a firm massage, that’s correct, if you want more therapeutic she isn’t for you. Her massage is soft very sensual massage. Great hands and positive person. Her voice not my favourite, but she doesn’t talk a lot as she’s busy being very sensual. She’s very friendly. Amazing body slide both sides. Great body and if you’re a breasts guy then you’re in for a real treat they are amazing. Finished with her sitting on top of me with me caressing her breasts, just awesome. Great technique. Great service , will be back. 

one of the sexiest ever

On 03/02/2021 at 11:05 PM, Vitesse said:

This is not her full time job so she’s only there a few times a month. 

What was her job

On 18/05/2019 at 1:25 PM, unl said:

She's fucking smoking

images (1).jpeg

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

Fuck she was Hot never got a chance to meet her and Lena.

U missed out nathan

1 hour ago, Realman1988 said:

Fuck she was Hot never got a chance to meet her and Lena.

I wanted to see her a gain

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

U missed out nathan

I wanted to see her a gain

Fuck the girls at BR were really fucking sexy a few years Back do you remember Amber and Daniella. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Fuck the girls at BR were really fucking sexy a few years Back do you remember Amber and Daniella. 

Hi Nathan yes amber was fucking sexy 

Tall legs that go on forever her arse in 69 gave Lenas a run for her money 

Ferrari v Lamborghini haha

I saw Daniella pics but didn't book her 

Any good 

Lily was hot too

38 minutes ago, Realman1988 said:

Yeah they had runway material girls 

Fuck worthy 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Qwert1234 said:

Yeah they had runway material girls 

Fuck worthy 

Now they don’t just being honest most of the girls I’ve seen lately have been average.