28. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
  29. Overall Looks: Pretty
  30. Overall Personality: Fun
  31. Overall Performance: Pretty good
Sign in to follow this  
Blaze12

Ivy's Sweet Place - March 2019 - Maria

Blaze12

I've only been to Ivy's once before. That was a couple of years ago and it was a decent punt with a decent looking aussie girl. This time I was going there because I wanted to cross Indian off my bucket fuck it list. There's been 2 venue changes since then. The new venue is pretty plain from the outside. It's also very open. There's no sneaking in there. The front is pretty nondescript with signage making it look like a massage & spa place (though a bit dodgy looking). Inside it looks a lot nicer and the front / reception area actually looks like a regular massage place. Even the little waiting room has a massage bed etc in it. Once you go in to the worker's room though it's definite brothel. The rooms are as nice as what I've seen at other brothels. Funnily enough the room also included a small sauna which apparently people can hire.

Now on to Maria. Firstly I'll say she needs to update her photos. She actually looks a lot better than her photos indicate in my opinion. Her photos make it looks like she's a bit chubby but she seems slimmer/curvy in person. Apparently she's lost weight from exercising at the gym next door and gone from size 10 to size 8. From her photos I also expected someone a bit older looking but she looks pretty much around mid 20s and the website says she's 25 so about right. Pretty face with very long hair. She's got a curvy body. Nicely shaped boobs. I'm not much good at judging cup size but I'd guess they're maybe D. Very nicely shaped ass too. She was wearing black lingerie. Quite dark skin. She mentioned she comes from the northern part of India where most people don't have skin quite as dark as hers.

When she came in I was sitting on a couch after my rinse off and she sat next to me. Friendly introduction with a bit of chatting as we started feeling each other up. She was happy for my hands to wander over her boobs as well as down the back and front of her panties. Removed her bra which she stood for and while she was still standing I started working her breasts for a while with my hands and mouth which she seemed to like. Worked downward, removed her pants and guided her back on to the couch where I began eating her pussy. She was leaning right back with legs up enjoying it as I slipped a finger in to join the fun. I've often been told I'm pretty good at oral and she seemed to think so. We took our time with that, slowly building until she came. She mentioned later that she doesn't normally allow fingering but she liked the way I did it. Not rough with well trimmed finger nails. To be honest, eating and fingering pussy is one of my favourite things and few things turn me on as much as that. We tend to get good at things we like doing. 😉

After that it was her turn to lead me to the bed where I laid down. She started on CBJ, taking it pretty deep. A bit of gag action which isn't really my thing but the over all bj was pretty good and had me pretty hard despite the tired state I was in at the time. Eventually, she asked if I'd like her on top and I did like that so on she got. While she was sucking me and riding me on top I had a great view of her incredible ass in the ceiling mirror that was above the bed. Seeing her ass as she sucked and then fucked me left me wanting a better view. So after a while I suggested switching to doggy. I often have trouble finishing in that position but if I'm feeling good enough I like it. So I pounded her from behind, thoroughly enjoying the view of her ass as well as the view in the mirror to the side of the bed. Her boobs swaying as I fucked her while she moaned away in a satisfying but not over the top way. It wasn't long before I blew my load inside her. 

After that we chatted for a bit before I hopped in the shower again for a rinse off.

All up, a nice punt and a good way to check off my interest in trying women from different nationalities (yeah kinda a fetish I guess).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Mortein

Did she charge you extras? Which services and how much? :unsure:

Blaze12

No extra charges. Everything I got was part of the regular hourly amount. Not sure if she does extras like pse etc since it wasnt mentioned or offered.

• Thanks 1

PacoMan
On 24 March 2019 at 8:58 PM, Blaze12 said:

thoroughly enjoying the view of her ass as well as the view in the mirror to the side of the bed. Her boobs swaying as I fucked her while she moaned away in a satisfying but not over the top way.

That is a view to enjoy!

Thanks for the detailed review

Mortein
On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 3:14 AM, Blaze12 said:

No extra charges. Everything I got was part of the regular hourly amount. Not sure if she does extras like pse etc since it wasnt mentioned or offered.

Good to know. I wouldn't call BBBJ a PSE service but some of the non-Caucasian girls at Ivy's offer BBBJ for an extra $50 and that's the only extra they charge. 

On the other hand, you have the greedy Caucasian girls at Ivy's now charging an extra $100 for simple GFE on top of their inflated housel fees.  A couple of them even wanted an extra $50 for 69. WTF!! :o:wacko::blink::rolleyes:

Until Ivy clamps down on their greed, I wont be going back. There is simply better value elsewhere.

Blaze12

Definitely. Especially when you get wls like kirrah-lee and sarah who are probably better looking than the ivys girls (I've only seen acouple of them), and offer an all inclusive gfe with no extra costs for $300hr.

• Like 2

3rdleg
19 hours ago, Mortein said:

Good to know. I wouldn't call BBBJ a PSE service but some of the non-Caucasian girls at Ivy's offer BBBJ for an extra $50. 

But it's the greedy Caucasian girls at Ivy's who are now charging an extra $100 for simple GFE on top of the housel fee.  A couple of them even wanted $50 for 69. WTF!! :o:wacko::blink::rolleyes:

Until Ivy clamps down on their greed, I wont be going back. There is simply better value elsewhere.

Sadly Asian girls don't charge extra for kissing, DATY and 69 at Ivys, although their house fee is cheaper than caucasian girls already.....

Had my first trombone experience there with an Asian girl without extra charge last week, I wasn't disappointed :rolleyes:

Mortein
23 hours ago, 3rdleg said:

Sadly Asian girls don't charge extra for kissing, DATY and 69 at Ivys, although their house fee is cheaper than caucasian girls already.....

What's sad about that? :unsure:

The Saints

Thanks for the info. Not been to the new place yet but am planning a visit soon.

Not sure yet who to chase up. I have seen Gigi before but am thinking QQ or Princess maybe the go.

Sign in to follow this