15. Body Shape: Athletic
  16. Kissing Available: No
  17. Blowjob: No
  18. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  19. Overall Looks: Attractive
  20. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  21. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bliss On Crown - November 2011 - Eden

Whenever I am in Sin City, there are two things I always do.

Go to Bliss on Crown, and make a return visit.

Bliss is expensive, when you compare to our mexican prices. I only ever go for half an hour, since it's usually twice the price of a standard session at home.

But as Sydney has a very different RnT culture to Melbourne, it is not too hard to find a massage place swarming with beauties all willing to help relieve you of that tension and easy to find these beauties of any nationality you like.

A smorgasbord if you will.

I had seen Eden a few years back - may have even reviewed her on FIA. So she has been around the game a bit, but I swore I would go back to Bliss when I was back in town, and if she was there, i'd go again, because last time she blew my mind.

So I was in town and excited to see her on the roster. Eden is described as a hot NZ brunette (I remember blonde) with a size 10 figure (maybe a 12, but that's being picky), a perky D cup breast (true) and a mischievous and playful attitude to her work.

That is Eden. A great down to earth gal, half or a quarter Italian, so an olive complexion, stunning breasts and gives a great massage. She uses the table nicely (especially those holes), to perfection. She is polite, great at conversation, is interesting and interested. She builds the session well, to the point where each time I have seen her, I have been left all tantric and tingly. She was jealous and described her orgasms to me, and frankly, they sounded a little frightening to me.

I would always return to Bliss, despite the price - mostly because there is an array of caucasian and asian women who are 9 times out of 10 stunners and also are extremely friendly. I have only once been disappointed with the service (in 6 or so visits over the years).

I would also always make a special effort to see Eden, simply because twice over 2-3 years she has provided a fun session, making her consistent and committed as well as beautiful.

Cheers

HW

• Thanks 5

Thanks for the review HW. I too have been to Bliss on occasion when in Sydney and always had a fantastic time.

Cheers,

Shortie