17. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  18. Hair Colour: Dark
  19. Hair Length: Long
  20. Eyes Colour: Brown
  21. Skin Colour: Tanned
  22. Height: Tall - Above 170 cm / 5'7"
  23. Body Shape: Athletic
  24. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  25. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  26. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  27. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  28. Any Tattoos?: None, no tattoos
  29. Any Piercings?: None, no piercings
  30. Full Sex Available: No
  31. Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
  32. Kissing Available: Unsure
  33. Blowjob: No
  34. DATY / Oral On Her: No
  35. Greek or Anal Sex Available: No
  36. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  37. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  38. Extras Charged: No, all included
  39. Doubles and Group Sex: No
  40. Overall Looks: Model material
  41. Overall Personality: Fun
  42. Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Bodyrotic - Jan 2012 - Kimberly

I needed a break from a boring day at work, so went to Bodyrotic around lunchtime on a weekday. 5 girls were available. All looked pretty good or better, and I recognised Layla and Kimberly from positive PP reviews. Both looked absolutely gorgeous, but Kimberly's Irish accent made me go weak at the knees, and her tight, tanned body tucked into sexy lingerie had a certain physical impact also.

$220 (for an hour) happily left my wallet, and we headed off through Bodyrotic's labyrinthine new premises to her chosen room. There is a bit of walking around to do at the new BR, but the rooms are definitely the largest and most well fitted out of any RnT joint I know. Good big mirrors on the walls and ceiling also.

Kimberly's massage is 100% sensual right from the outset. If you want any sort of therapeutic massage, pick a different girl. If you want raunchy cock-hardening tackle play from the first touch, I'm not sure if there's anyone better than Kimberly. She sensually stroked every part of my body with most parts of hers, with plenty of attention to little Snowy through the hole in the table and also from underneath the table. She looks after herself too, often pulling one of my arms out and rubbing herself up and down on it, and also finding several ways to position her pussy inches from my face while stroking herself.

After turning over, things just get better. I had no idea there were so many things a skilled RnT girl could do, and so many ways to get bits of her body stroking the bit of mine that needed it most. Lots of the time she's laughing, smiling and chatting like the best girlfriend you ever had, and then she can say something like 'I love squatting on cock', whilst squatting over same and happily stroking us both. I've never felt so much like turning an RnT into a fuck, and said so, but sadly to no effect. After a full hour of almost constant arousal I came with her rubbing my cock across her beautiful, natural, tits and both of us having a hand working her pussy. I was utterly drained, while she was fresh as a daisy despite a solid hour's hard physical effort.

I'll be back!

• Thanks 6

whoa $225 for a RnT? Is that normal down there? Maybe I am out of touch on RnT but an hour on the GC used to be $160 or there abouts. Maybe tthats with the extra $50 for pussy play? Anyway sounds like you got your moneys worth and thats what its all about.

Cheers for the review Snowshoes, good to see you had a lot of fun with Kimberly :)

whoa $225 for a RnT? Is that normal down there? Maybe I am out of touch on RnT but an hour on the GC used to be $160 or there abouts. Maybe tthats with the extra $50 for pussy play? Anyway sounds like you got your moneys worth and thats what its all about.

According to their website Tonyspagony that is correct, you have to go to the FAQ section to find the orices

http://www.bodyrotic.com.au/index.htm

Did she charge the usual $50 for pussy play?

Brainnbody, no, she didn't - probably because that was virtually all on her initiative, not mine.