11. Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
  12. Hair Colour: Black
  13. Hair Length: Long
  14. Eyes Colour: Brown
  15. Skin Colour: Pale
  16. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  17. Body Shape: Curvy
  18. Estimated Body Size: 8 to 10
  19. Estimated Breast Size: C to D (Medium to Big)
  20. Enhanced breasts?: No
  21. Kissing Available: Unsure
  22. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  23. DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
  24. Overall Looks: Attractive
  25. Overall Personality: Fun
  26. Overall Performance: Pretty good
Sign in to follow this  
Ata

Dream girl - January 2019 - Mona

Ata

This was my first time at dream girls so I decided to walk in and go with the flow. On a Thursday around 7pm I walked in and the reception was quick to take my money and push me for a double massage. I declined and was hoping to get the opportunity to choose my lady and being my first time I didn't request specifically. Oh well into the room I go waiting for my mystery masseuse. 

In comes Mona, an attractive east Asian girl with ample cleavage, unfortunately her English was conversational at best and it was a little difficult to carry a conversation. 

The maasge however was top notch, by now I'm use to lying there for 20mins waiting to get what I really payed for but Mona was quite skilled using use elbow and forearms and actually targetting knots in my neck and back. I think she takes pride in this part of the job and it shows. 

Onto the sexual side of things she didn't strip down until a bit later in the session and she didn't body slide or do anything too noticeable. The soft touch massage was nice and when she began the RnT she asked if I would like sucky sucky. Well I wasn't planning on it so I declined at first. She asked again saying that she is very good at it.... Well now you have my attention. Agreed to terms and away we go with a covered bj. 

Now whenever I use a condom for sex I rarely ever cum without some vigorous hand assistance. Surprisingly I was done in less then 5 mins. Granted this was my first payed bj but Dam son. Sitting there a little shocked she finished off with a head massage and some chitchat. 

Great girl. I would go back but there is so many on the roster to try. 

• Thanks 2

Hunter_90

Great review Ata ! Seems like you had a great time with mona. Thanks for the review. 

jamiecity

Thanks for review 

Sign in to follow this