14. Knowledge of English: Very Good
  15. Hair Colour: Brown
  16. Hair Length: Long
  17. Eyes Colour: Brown
  18. Skin Colour: Tanned
  19. Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
  20. Body Shape: Petite
  21. Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
  22. Estimated Breast Size: AA to B (Small to Average)
  23. Enhanced breasts?: No, natural breasts
  24. Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
  25. Any Tattoos?: Several
  26. Any Piercings?: A lot of them
  27. Full Sex Available: Yes, intercourse
  28. Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience
  29. Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
  30. Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
  31. DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, DATY on offer
  32. Handjob Available: Yes, handjob
  33. Massage Available: Yes, rub-down
  34. Extras Charged: No, all included
  35. Overall Looks: Pretty
  36. Overall Personality: Outgoing
  37. Overall Performance: Great service

Club 741 - September 2011 - Tia

Darky

Ok, I know this is rather late for a thread but I've been rather busy and havent had a chance to post any reviews.

But having a photographic memory helps so I remember most of the details. So this will be a first of a few reviews which I will be posting up.

Anyway, the following is the story of my first ever Punt.

I came upon this site about half way through last year, and having been dumped the day before my Birthday I though hell take the plunge.

So I saw that FeeFee was working at spellbound. I made the call and set it up, however the only time left was a late session. So I agreed, and rocked up at about midnight. However as I got there She told me that some personal things had come up and she had to leave. I was majorly devastated as FeeFee was smoking. Found out later that she had only just come back from holidays and had alot of personal stuff going on. As I was already there I thought I might as well see the line up. Nothing really did my fancy, So I left and headed down to club741.

As I rocked up at 741, the place was Full, cars spilling onto the street. Anyway I was lead into a viewing room and maybe 3-4 girls intro'd but they were all 35-40 and I wasn't feeling it. The desk jockey then came in and asked me if I was going to take the plunge. I then asked if anyone was going to be avaliable soon. she replied 3 in about 10. So I decided to wait it out. At this point another 4-5 punters walked in. At the back of my mind I was thinking hell this aint gonna happen. Its funny how as soon as that thought pop into your head Murphy's law kicks in. A stunning 24 year Tia walks in. Slam dunk, Sorted the finaces and she led me upstairs.

Tia was tiny, and very nutty, we cracked joke left right and centre. She then left me to have a shower, she was however back in a flash I hadn't even finished the shower. She started taking off the summer dress she had on when she suddenly stoped and a asked if I had ever been to a parlour before. I replied with a cheeky "First time ever", as I turned around she had this very cheecky smile on her face. "Wait there!" she yelped as she dashed out the door. So I proceeded to to dry off and lie down on the edge of the bed. She came but in and was no longer sporting a summer dress but rather knee high socks, some very cheeky panties and bra combo.

I was like score! The little guy was up and out of the towel. She of course noticed this and pounced on him. She started with a lot of teasing and a very sensual HJ. She then poped on a raincoat and proceeded to provide a pretty good CBJ. This went on for for a while, until she finally hopped onto the bed and said its "Horsie time" she then road me like I was Black caviar. Up an down she went, spinning around and alternating between cowgirl and reverse Cowgirl. This became all too much and Round 1 was over but someone should have told her continued grinding until my eyes rolled back into my the back of my head.

A light massage ensued afterwards and I insited she go a little harder as my shoulders where full of knots and she was on a mission to unknot those shoulders in preparation for round two. after about 10 minute of this she flipped me over slid on another raincoat and went for another CBJ while in 69. I asked if I could taste the little Kitty she nodded and off we went. This didnt last long as she wanted me inside her, we went through about another 3-4 positions before she squeese the plums and it was all over for round two. We lay there for a moment, I asked how much time we had left and and she said only about 5 or so minutes. She then asked me why I decided to take the plunge. I said that I was dumped the day before my Bday, She sighed and asked so When was you birthday. I replied started about 2 hrs ago.

A this point It was either Pitty sex or someone hell bent on making this a birthday memory to last. She hopped up, standing over me on the bed and said "MR this is not going to end without a bang. She collasped onto her knees and started on the little guy with what could only be described as one of the most magical HJ's I've ever had. This turned into a CBJ. The buzzer went but that was not going to stop this girl going for the Trifecta. She went all guns deep troating and all. All I can say is she didnt riase the white flag! the little fella did, he gave up the gun and I came really hard. We went about 10 minutes over but I really didnt think she cared.

Tia was lovely cheeky, not the most stunning looking girl but she has a very girl next door look. She was hot, horney and someone that wont take no for an answer even if your dick is spent.

She said she works on Sat's I have seen her there twice now. Very statisfying and very good.

@ mod pleas change rate to $185 p/h

• Thanks 9

Wow that was quite a day getting dumped :( having a birthday :) and your first punt :D thanks for sharing it with us Darky and I have edited the template for you :)

thaNx for that MrD

a bit of parlour therapy sure does lift those dark spirits

(took the same medicine at TT years ago) and sure felt better for it :)

even better when its a dark(y) girl eh what